I Dont Like Chuck

Ilovedirtracing

That Was Some Really Good Racing Saturday Night. I Must Say It Was Really Sad For Me To See Someone Other Than Chuck Win The Hobby Feature Lol.:d Just Kidding It Was Nice To See Someone Else Win. I Have My Reasons For Not Liking Chuck And It Isnt Because He Wins Alot. Actually All In All He Dosent Win All That Much And When He Does It Is Funny How His Son Always Causes A Yellow When He Needs One. Maybe It Is Just Me But I Think Something Is Up With That. I Am Looking Forward To The Rest Of The Year.

I am glad that it is Chuck that you are talking about, if it were anyone else there would be a huge uproar on the message board complete with bold red letters and all kinds of nasty things about this being your first post and people not having the right to speak their mind on the first post.

If that is your opinion, more power to you! I still think that Chuck is a great guy with his priorities in order and I love to see him win.

The comment about his son bringing out yellows for him is kind of funny and I think it shows your depth and knowledge about racing.

Keep up the good posts, they are a lot of fun to read and wonder, "where in the world do people come up with this stuff?"

As popularly stated "Just My Opinion"

I think it's funny calling him a conspiracy theorist when at the bottom of your post you have the words: YOU JUST NEVER KNOW.

And in all honesty you don't know, no one does. Except him and his boy.

The comment about his son bringing out yellows for him is kind of funny and I think it shows your depth and knowledge about racing.

So you're telling me that a person with depth and knowledge of a sport can sit in the stands and know every move that a guy is going to perform and why they performed them? And you have never seen a guy do a dirty deal against another competitor? Just because a person is nice and great guy off the track doesn't mean that they don't do wrong from time to time. This subject has a 50/50 shot of being right and wrong. Just pick which side of the fence you want and go with it. Anything's possible.

I agree with you BIGRIGHTREAR, everyone has the choice on which side of the fence to choose and I am going to be positive and stay on the side that is rooted in common sense.

More power to you if you want to believe something else, however the facts are the same regardless of which side of the fence you are on.

Also, I love it when a person starts a sentence with "So you're telling me...", because shortly after those words come a bunch of assumptions. I am not trying to tell you any more than I originally typed. I dont believe that conspiracies are very common and it would abnormal for there to be any going on with anyone at SFCR, The Rock, I-55 or anywhere else.

I guess we all have watch dogs like yourself to thank for the lack of conspiracies, without your trained eye and sharp mind many of these things would go unnoticed and most people would play them off as coincidences.

Since it is so hard for you to understand why anyone would even say such things, I thought I would S P E L L it out for you:

You start the feature 18th out of 20 cars, you've been battling a handling issue all night and you can't seem to find what the car likes. So you go out there and see what you can salvage, meanwhile your dad starts of the front row having a good night so far. After about the 12th lap you've already been passed by the other two cars and you're just trying to make it to the finish line and at the same time as you're coming out of the corners you can see your dad on the opposite corners in the lead. After a couple more laps you can see that the 2nd place car is gaining on him and going for the lead on the next lap. There is no one behind you that would hit you if you were to loop it and bring out a caution so your dad could keep his lead. Remember it goes back to the last scored lap and you're already last anyway. What's it going to hurt? Plus it will bunch the cars up tight and maybe you could gain a position or two yourself.

Now tell me it's not possible.

Me? A watch dog? Nah, I just pay attention and don't assume that every racer has a halo on their head just because they go to church.

Thanks a bunch for S P E L L I N G it out for me. I think you told a wonderful story.

I dont remember posting what was POSSIBLE? But sure, anything is possible. It is also possible that the 52 car was blocking for the second place car this past Saturday......the story could go like this:

Your a lap car and you see the leader pull up beside you and realize that being lapped is not so appealing, you slide up into him and spin both of you out, but who cares you are in the back anyway. The leader goes to the back (no sweat off your back) and the field bunches back up and you avoid being lapped........I don't think so.

I give the drivers much more credit than that. They are racing hard for position and and are focused on the track. Stop by the pit and meet Chuck before you accuse him or his son of stuff like this.....they are really nice people who try to play by the rules.

I am not sure where the church and halo comment came from? Sounds more like an internal struggle you need to resolve on your own (I wish you well with that).

Thanks again for the beautifully painted story and I hope you realized that the watch dog comment was sarcasm.

I've met Chuck. Was around him alot in the pits when we used to race late models. Was also there the night at Fredricktown when Charlie Savage told him that if he drove like an idiot again he's was going to put his foot up his somewhere. Don't know anything about Saturday, I chose to stay home and watch the Nationals on tv because I knew it would pretty much be the same winners as always at Farmington. I didn't accuse Chuck, other's are. I'm just pretty much agreeing with them. It's nice that you think it's a story but the sad truth of it is, it really does happen. I have had drivers openly admitt to it. Like I said earlier, believe what you want it's your god given right.

Thanks for allowing me to believe freely based upon my own information, without your permission I might be lost forever in a world of rumors and whatnot.

Personally, I would never use Charlie as a measuring stick of credibility, but if that is your cup of tea, have fun drinking from it. Also, wouldnt Charlie have to get up on a chair to put his foot up Chucks wherever? Sounds like a check that might just bounce.

As always, we all get to believe what we want and that is what makes it so interesting.

Thanks to stlracing.com for providing this website so we can all voice our opinions.

Thanks for allowing me to believe that there are still people out there that wouldn't know a mack truck even if they were hit by one.

I understand now. Chuck's a good guy because you like him, Charlie's a bad guy cause you don't like him.

Sounds like to me you are no different than anyone else on here, you just have a little better vocabulary and of course better spelling.

I like Charlie just fine, I think he is a real good driver and I wish him all the luck in the world. He sure is flexible and seems to be able to drive anything he gets into.

Of course I like Chuck, he and I are great friends and I think he is a good driver as well. I also believe that Chuck has an incredible amount of integrity and desire to do the right thing.

I don't claim to be any different than you or anyone else on here, I have an opinion regarding the topic posted and responded accordingly.

I still truly believe that you are speaking on limited information and spreading rumors about a very good person. More power to you, that is what this board is for. However it would be refreshing for your comments to match up with reality.

Rumors usually start off with " I heard " or " so and so said " etc...

My own two eyes have seen this situation played out a couple times this year. It may have been the only times that it has happened. I'm not a very devoted visitor to the SFCR like I used to be because as I mentioned earlier, you can pretty much bet on who the winner's are going to be in each division this year. Montgomery's in sprints; Smith,Thompson in mods; sportsmans are a little bit better but still the same 3-4 cars out in front; Barnhouse, Ferguson in minis.

My Opinion .........

What most of the post on the enternet boil down to are " opinions " We are NOT all going to agree with each other that is a given. There are many drivers that i support and there are some i dont, or dont know. I will be perfectly honest with you i am not a Chuck Adams fan. That is just my opinion .... And what i am about to say i dont want you all to think i am talking out of the both sides of my mouth but follow me on this one......

I post on here everyday. I am sure some wish i would just shut up but i feel as a fan of racing i am entitled to my " opinions " I do NOT believe anyone should get on here and BASH people ! I may not be a Chuck Adams fan but i try my best to be respectful. ( i said TRY ... hahaha ) I also believe that all the drivers in every class realize there are going to be people that like them and some that dont !

BUT .... the one thing i WONT stand for is people disrespecting people ....... i will be the first to get on here and respond to their posts. Some think that i am " angry " He$$ Yes " i get angry. These are people i love and care about. Call me over protective if you want. But i feel i am totaly entitled to do this. BUTTTTTTT if i ever am wrong, i will be the first to apologize for my actions.

Im just trying to explain to those that dont know me how i operate. And why i feel the need to post frequently .... Thanks for listening .... LeaDonna

That all makes sense.

Based on most of your posts, I was pretty sure that you did not like Chuck too much, but please follow your own advise and dont disrespect him or his family. I will defend him just as loyally as you defend your friends. I apreciate you explaining where you come from, because I may not be too different from that myself.

Stay with me and dont get too wound up but I truly think that the Christian slams regarding Chuck and his family are disrespectful, I understand that it may not be anyones intention but I thought the comments like "Lord, I apologize for making that good Christian woman call someone a jerk" was a little out of line.

I hope that you respect my opinion just as I respect yours.

The subject of being called a jerk was discussed in person Saturday nite ,along with an apology from myself to Chuck and Chas from a racing incident. I do believe this deal is done and over with. Thank You Kenny

Back