I just heard today Prayers needed.....

bubbles_05

I havent seen anything on here as of yet its very sad to hear when someone takes ill or gets hurt very badly. I was told that Brad Voss needs our prayers if you don't know him he is very heavily involved with Highland Speedway. As one of the wrecker towers and much more.... I have heard and I only want to say a lil on this that Brad was taking to a Hospital in Springfield a very sick man with Bacteria Mininjitis and needs our prayers very desperatly as he is in a coma state . Brad is a very strong man and we are hoping for him and his family that he can fight this horrible infection off as it is very life threatning. Our Prayers our with Brad and the entire family for a speedy recovery. If anyone else has more info on him please let the racing community know and please pray for this family in their time of need.

I hope I am right about this. I heard yesterday that he is improving. And is out of the coma. Our prayers for Brad and hias family.

I am sad to hear of this. i was informed by Mark and Dee Voigt about it. Brad my prayers go out to you. And hope you have a speedy recovery.
Randy Braman

Brad Voss and family

first of all i would like to send get well wishes to him i know what it is like ive had a type of meningitis before but i had spinal and he has bacteria so from the dondero clan we all send out our get well wishes and we hope that brad will be at the track very soon also if anyone knows the address of the hospital and his room Number could u please post i would like to send them a card thanks and god bless :(

On behalf of the Fayette County crew, we're thinking of the entire Voss Family during this difficult time! You are in our prayers.

Charlie & Kathy Depew and family
Dave & Leigh Ann Wells and family
Brad & Nikki Sidwell and family
and the rest of the crew ...

I just talked to Brads Dad & Son ...he has come out of the coma and is being taken off life support this morning. He does seem to be responding to family members talking to him with questions..he is by no means out of the woods but is headed in the right direction....they would like to thank everyone for the kind words and prayers.

That's God for you. He hears our prayers and answers them. I do not know this man or have never raced at Highland, but when it comes to someone in need, I am always happy to see how many people send out prayers. It just goes to show us all how fragile life really is and that no one is exempt from troubles. My prayers are with this family and all of the great people that I race with and do not even know at the tracks. God Bless.

Robert
Crown Quest Motorsports.

Thats great news to hear he is improving sounds like a sign of him fighting this off he is strong willed and is not ready to go yet. Are prayers are with him and his family.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers, they are very appreciated and are working.
Brad was taken off of the respirator this afternoon, and is breathing on his own. It's a far way from a full recovery, but it a major improvement.

He is still in ICU, but a move to a regular room is being considered.

He is in St. John's Hospital in Springfield, IL.

Thx
Lee Voss
(Brad's brother)

This is Brads youngest some Bryant. I would just like to thank everyone on here that has my father in there praiers since that have takin him off the resperator he has been trying to talk to people and he is also reconizing people but only after he sees the and hears them for a while. He doesn't really remeber what happened so i will try to keep all of informed thanks again.

Back