is it true?

There is no BON WENTE anymore !!! G&G Motorsports owns Tri-City now. We will know in January on what is happening with the Ump deal and all other matters at the track.

Would it be a bad thing? We all know he can't run a race track, but he is a good promoter. Running a racetrack and being a promoter are not the same thing.

I was just stating that Bob Wente does not own Tri-City Speedway anymore. G&G Motorsports is now the new owners. I was not coming down on Sloppy. In another post Kevin stated he would let us all know whats going on after the deal on buying the track is finalized in January. Thats all I was trying to say. Sorry for those of you that took it wrong.

Yet again clbgy11 read the first post . It does not say anything about tri city .Maybe you have trouble reading ?

Hey Super"choknyour"chicken, Bob Wente owned Tri-City and does not own any other tracks. Thats what I was trying to say. If he is talking about Wente going to Ump, He has to be talking about Tri-city. It's A**Holes like you that need to learn to read. I even stated I was SORRY for those of you that miss read the first post Maybe you should read it again.I thought everyone who knows anything about racing knew that Wente owned Tri-City with all the posts about it in the last two weeks. HAVE A NICE DAY !!!!!!

chill out guys, i was asking if it was true that ump wants bob wente to run the ump organization. not tri city i know the gundakers bought that.

cblgy11 said:
Hey Super"choknyour"chicken, Bob Wente owned Tri-City and does not own any other tracks. Thats what I was trying to say. If he is talking about Wente going to Ump, He has to be talking about Tri-city. It's A**Holes like you that need to learn to read. I even stated I was SORRY for those of you that miss read the first post Maybe you should read it again.I thought everyone who knows anything about racing knew that Wente owned Tri-City with all the posts about it in the last two weeks. HAVE A NICE DAY !!!!!!

Apperently you still dont get it!! :D :D :D Now start bashing me also. :D

sloppyjoe said:
chill out guys, i was asking if it was true that ump wants bob wente to run the ump organization. not tri city i know the gundakers bought that.
hope the heck not

yep dirt hound thats what i'm hearing. and possible spec motors at that. from a very reliable source

Back