Is your car done? POST PICS

Grange

Range 65
Geez, everyone must be busy cause no one has posted anything on here in a week.

Is everyone ready to go for the season? Lets post some more pics on the on the completed or almost completed cars.

Come on slackers. Lets see your rides.

Leave it to Beaver

I wasn't sure I was going to respond to a post that started out with "GEEZ" :D But since the Beaver ask, I will tell you.

I'm to lazy to take pics.

The #86 is done and waiting on me for decals.

The #186 is going to be painted, I haven't finished the motor yet. Waiting on piston and rings, should be here today. They are on the slow boat form Japan. Damn foriegn cars.

The #185 will be running for the first time this weekend. And will be painted very soon.

Use your imagination:rolleyes:

Sincerly,
Wally

P.S. Grange has a new nickname. We will call him Beaver.

Wally, huh, Jason? I thought Eddie Haskill was more your character!!! :D

Yes, I know the F5 is not a Pro-4 anymore, but I can't help sharing with you guys who were so much a part of our Saturday nights for the past 3 years. Afterall, we all go back to our roots, right?

But anyway, I got to hear the new F5 machine run for the first time the other night and let me tell you what a joyful noise it was!!! I jumped about 5 feet in the air when the engine finally caught! It's definitely louder than the wop-wop-wop of the old F5. There's still some work to be done under the hood (especially to the carb), but at least it fired up and that's a good thing, for sure. Out for the vinyl work on 11 March.

I just had to share the news with our friends. See you in a few weeks!!!!!

Kathy

Attachments

• F5 Web.JPG
    F5 Web.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 230

Hey Guys here are some pics of the #16 Noen, I still have the rollcage to do, but its moving along fast!

Tell me what you think, thanks.
Jake

Attachments

• P1050216.JPG
    P1050216.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 159
  • P1050218.JPG
    P1050218.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 178
  • P1050217.JPG
    P1050217.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 156
  • P1050220.JPG
    P1050220.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 148
Looking good guys. Common Crump quit being so darn Lazy!

Fish, Car looks awesome!

OK Jake, Is that Petty Blue, or did you borrow some of Stars makeup for that Thing. I'll have to make my car go faster cause I can't get beat by a teal blue car! What happened to that mean looking black that you had last year?

Star- I won't even go there.

Here is a picture of Alex's ride for Doe Run and Benton. My 2008 ride is still at the Aluminum shop getting upfitted. Then it has to go to the engine shop before opening night.

Attachments

• 100_1368.jpg
    100_1368.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 167
doe run

yes, they are. Just for special nights though.

Gary- all I have to say is... im comin for ya! :)

My car is painted and shes just about ready to come out to play =) She's black! no more red with flames, lol.

Jakes car last year will be white for my mom, and jakes as you saw above is now blue!

Gary- Ok so my car is blue, that is true. But I gave the black to Star, and her car looks great! I just thought, now that i have the time why not go to my original paint that i wanted : Rustoleum Blue, and white. I think it looks great.

So good luck to everybody this year, And Crump lets see some pictures, come on.

Jake

Well Jake,

It looks great, and looks like you have been working hard on it. Good luck to you and your whole family this year.

See you in a few weeks.

Presenting The Tempo

Yah boys, eat your hearts out LOL

Attachments

• P1050965.JPG
    P1050965.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 133
  • P1050966.JPG
    P1050966.JPG
    99.4 KB · Views: 158
  • P1050970.JPG
    P1050970.JPG
    98 KB · Views: 200
its almost done. just need to start it, and get more vinyl. and aluminum!! lol

Attachments

• big hood.jpg
    big hood.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 148
  • big roof.jpg
    big roof.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 134
  • big ass.jpg
    big ass.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 135
  • big side.jpg
    big side.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 183
xxxxxxxxxx

yes. a tempo! glad to see im not the only one. we named our's el'pimpo tempo. still waiting for the ground to freeze or dry out so we can get the parts car out of the mud to change the fuel pump, then we ll do cage and paint. put my 4412 on my street stock sunday after we got back from the highland swap. its close to firing up. and as soon as i can get some new float needles and jets for the mini my sprint will be good to go, other than paint. ill try and post some pics by the weekend. all the cars on here look great! thanks for posting them! we all love to see the new cars everyone's been working so hard on all winter...christopher m.

shes a tough lil cookie, i raced her last season. Shes been through a lot, but shes still holding together- them fords last forever :)

Well Star, at least my car will be black this year so when we pass you the paint rubbed on our car will match.:D

Thanks for posting the pics. The cars are looking good.

Will everyone be attending test and tune on the 22nd?

8799397061365-Modified-MiniStock.jpg

Here is our new Pevely Pro-4 car after fresh aluminum, paint and number. Its smokin fast and ready to roll. Just got it back from the engine builder.

you might want to check the rules but i dont think they will let you run that in the pro 4 class the body must remain stock

Back