its here

im gonna go to dads either tonight or tommorow night to help him finish brendas car i know if it is finished it will be there im still not sure if im going to take my car or not and i know dad isnt taking his car. did you get new springs for your car

yea i got new spring, not sure if i will need them, i had alot of adjustment on my shocks so i just raised them up about and inch and it really stiffined it up, but just in case thast not enough i got a little bit heaviear of a spring.

well thats good i guess your going to playday. i might go for a while i forgot the outlaws are at pevely this weekend so i might run up there

hey jeff whats goin on youve been quiet here latley can you think of anything that we need to bring to you for the buggy nats saturday other that the money

hey jeff it just hit me dirt hound prolly hates our track because he prolly brought out one of his high dollar v-8s and got waxed by a volkswagon

i know a buddy of mine wasnt to happy when he brought down one of his four wheel drive trucks with lots of money in the motor and trans and got waxed by my little old stock buggy

it got new heads,intakes,carburators,rocker arms,distributer and a msd ignition and all that jazz it should be a hand full we are looking for a set of 1300 plus tires for it pretty bad we have six sets of paddle tires but no plus's

i couldnt tell you without lying but im pretty sure it is a 1915 but not possitive dad is thinking about building a 2332 or bigger but i think he is just wanting to see what it does with the smaller engine first

she will run comp just aint much use to try to run aginst nitrous plus the car is very light we weighed it last year we would have to add almost twol hundred pounds i think. i dont know though we will just have to see. you mentioned running comp whats up with that?

Back