jacksonville

kloguefan1

does anybody no if this weekend the 20th if its a points night for the hornets or not

doent matter cause you wont beat me

6sq will kick your butt so you need not worry about it im way faster than you WFO my *** i will whip you so bad you wont know what hit you but i still love you my steph lol cant wait till you race street stock at macon got whole new car when you thear up this one lol see you in dq sweet pea lol

carl sidener

lol....6sq you are too funny........
the real reason that my stephy didn't start the feature was this..........
she told me after dusting the guys in her heat race that she would not start the feature because she got to feelin sorry for you when she looked at you and realized that you are gettin pretty old and crusty and didn't want to hear you whine all the way home !!!!!
lol..........the dq's are for her and are a present to her from her biggest fan.........ME...!!!!
Have fun at Duquion and stay away from the Mac & Cheeze !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For Your Info She Took My Battery So She Could Start Her Heat So I Consder That A Win For Me To Lol Cause She Used Parts From My Car To Win Lol Lolim Not That Old Yet Even If I Fell A Sleep Im The Pits Lol She Keap Runnin Her Mouth How She Was Going To Win Feature And I Bit Her In Butt Lol Shell Learn Lol I Kick Her Butt Lol Poor Stephlol

Hey Steph I See I Move Up In Points You Seem To Be Going The Wrong Way Lol If Your Going To Catch Me Lol You Better Get Going If Your Going To Get R Done Lol Lol Get R Done Get R Done

its not my fault that the machanics on my car cant seem to keep it running!!!! bygod you make sure you get that 6sq done where you can get er done but poor ol wfo has to wait on dad to work on it...o well sooner or later i will start outrunnin you then who will be the one talkin yea thats what i thought cuz saturday night up in canton i am gonna get er done but u wont be there were i can out run you bcuz you will be in macon cuz u aint man enough to run against me...thats what i thought!!!!! i am gonna get er done but the ? is are you?

and you said i took youre battery do you wanna refrase that 1 carl 6sq my dad took it an he can do that you no lol

Lol..Lol....6sq has a "girls" battery in his car...lol.lol...
and how many years did it take you to break in the top 10 in points ???huh mister ???
Our lil Stephy is in the top ten in her first full season...lol..better watch out...she will "bust" you and it will hurt...ask me ...I know all about her punches and pinches !!!
wishing both of you good luck for the rest of the season !!! Carl, don't eat before you race...it will give you too much inside weight......

Stephanie....We still need to do the "treat" thing....but not d-q...we need sumtin better for the heat win....when you think of it ..tell me.....Oh yeah,,, tell "Matt the Kat" that I still have his energy drinks....and yes Mr Sidener,I have your peanuts..
Peanuts...lol.lol...that's what we're runnin for...peanuts !!! lol..lol..lol !!!!

By God I Need Dq To Cause I Out Ran Wfo So Bad She Hide In Pits In Feature So I Wouldnt Make Her Look Bad Duke I Need Dq To Lol Well Friday I Will Have To Beat Her At Macon Then Maybe I Will Get Dq 2 Lol Good Luck Steph You Will Need It Lol Get Er Done I Will

yea who out ran who last night umm u better be thinkin again...you couldnt touch me in the heat race so now what...no dq 4 u either just me and go

Hey Midget

Just Wonderd Were You Finished In Feature Lol Where Were You In Dash Lol Darn Seat Belts Lol Where Are You In Points At Jville Lol You Have A Nice Day Maybe I Should Go To Canton To Lol See Whos Faster Maybe I Can Out Run My Tires Lol

C39Racer=Hogga's Hunnie

Lol...I seen both of you have survived a nite at the "dump" ...that's good...
What also is good is that Stephy STILL gets her DQ...and you will get yours too..She will let you lick her cup out when she is done.I also heard the reason she couldn't pass you in the feature was that every time you went in the corners mac & cheeze would fall out of the right side of your car and it was makin the track awful slick...lol....lol...
:D < you when you see Mac&Cheeze

mac&cheese&leafes

well by god mac&cheese wasnt the only reason had leafes blowen out to just to make harder for her to see got to giver a hand got out of macon with a car that still runnes she drove hell of a race in heat i couldnt get by her so she beet me lol dont tell her she might get big head lol CANT WAIT TO GO TO DQ LOL GO STEPH GO RONICA GO ME LOL GO DUKIE :) :D

thats what i thought mr you couldnt run with me in the heat race....ooooo....yea i think that you better go to canton where i can out run that so called "FAST" 6sq...i show that moron how its done..fatboy dont you get embarrased when you get out ran by me a girl....well we will take this out on the track when you get whooped maybe you will stop sayin you can out run me bcuz you cant

Well Let Me Tell U

First I Let You Beat Me In Heat Lol I Will Be Glad To Go To Canton And Run You Any Time Lets See Who Finishes This Week At Jville & Macon I Bet I Will Beat You At Both Places Miss Dont Want You Cryin Eather When I Beat You Miget Lol Whatch Out For Flyin Leaves Lol And Mac&cheese And Pepsi Bottles I Bet I Can Get R Done
Sweety Lol Bring It On My Steph. Lol U Have Wonderful Week End

Lol,6sq you missed your steak.......

I came by yer house tonite....but no one was home...
Lol....Lol...Canton.....remember the last run you had there....your tire outran you !!! If you do run down there make sure you put your helmet on backwards cuz I don't want you to see how fast Stephanie is gonna fly by you if she starts behind you...If she starts ahead of you......well ol buddy.....it's all over and you just as well pull er in and go to the consession stand...
Wfo & 6sq...good as any...faster than many !!!!!!!!!!!

Reather Eat Pie

Sorry I Missed My Steak Dinner But Wesday I Bowl Kind Of Like Racin Not Very Good Lol Dont Tell People My Tire Out Ran Me Thats Like Sayin Steph Out Ran Me Lol That Get Her Going Lol

By Steph Go Ronica Go Duke Lol

hello i dont believe that you let me win bcuz i was told by sum 1 that you said that you couldnt catch me!! now what and you no i am sooooo gonna out run you tomorrow so you better not sabatage my car or i will kick you a**...and you no it....well dukie you tell him how it is i told him that you know who is better thats why you cheer for them well cya all tomorrow.....you will see me with the best flag...

Back