Just Gotta Say ......

With all the negative things that are being said about all the tracks, such as officials bad calls, fist fighting, bad payouts or no crowds in the stands, I want to say something positive ! And if possible, i would like for this post to be all positive responses. The races this past Friday were unbeatable !!!!!!! The Hobby-Stocks had a car count of 19 cars !! WOW... I was in Heaven :D The Modifieds had 18 cars with the likes of Robert Powers, Kenny Kennedy, Geisler, Thompson, Bohn, Smith and so on. A wonderful field of drivers ! There was a total of 86 cars with the pits FULL and some parking in the parking lot !!!! Now when has that happened at Fredericktown ? And all the seat in the stands were full as well. It is time to end some of the negative crapp and start being appreciative of the wonderful races and facilities were have to attend. Congrats to Jeremy and Kasey on their Feature wins :) LeaDonna

I so agree LeaDonna!! Racing Friday nite was excellent.

Racing just dont' get any better than that Modified race. Geisler and Powers (my Favorite Mod Driver, wink) and Mikee Francis were at their best!! Those "Hoffman Race cars" was working!!

I am sure they was pushing 80 mph on the track.

Jermery it was so good to see you with that triple crown win. Woooooooohoo!!

I have to add that Fredricktown is one of the best run tracks I have ever been to, and it shows! keep up the great work Terry!

Triple Crown In Modifieds

I Just Wanted To Send A Congrats Out To The Geisler Racing Team!

Way To Go Guys On A Triple Crown Win Friday Night! Your Doing A Great Job And Having Alot Of Fun Out There, Keep Up The Good Work And Hope To See Ya Again Soon At The Rock!

Thanks For A Great Season So Far,
Your Sponsor
Stick's Chevy Shed

Praise

Hey Sometimes All Those Guys And Gals Out There Need A Little Encouragement To Get The Job Done And I Just Like To Praise And Send Thanks Out To My Cars And Drivers. All The Guys That I Support Your Doing A Great Job This Year We Couldn't Be Prouder!

Thanks For All Your Hard Work!
Your Sponsor
Stick's Chevy Shed

It really is nice to see a sponsor showing the interest stick does every week.... Hey Stick, ever think about sponsoring a mini stock..... LOL...

Millsey

Good car count, overall good racing, BUT something has to be done with the officiating (mainly the scoring) at this track. ATTENTION TERRY.....ARE YOU LISTENING???????? If you want to continue to have good car counts like this past Friday, you need to start listening to the drivers and the fans when they say something has to be done. Fredericktown has GREAT potential but people will only put up with so much. J/M/O though. Congratulations to all the feature winners...especially Jeremy Greenwalt in the pure streets!!! Good luck to all Friday night.

Yes, I have scored before.................I DIDN'T SAY IT WASN'T TOUGH BUT IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT, DON'T DO IT!!!!!! You think it's tough to score cars at The Rock, try scoring sprint cars at SFCR or multis at Doe Run...now that's what you call tough.

Things sure have changed in the past week or so at the rock, huh? This post originally started out to be a positive post about Fredericktown..........when things were halfway decent at the track. Now it's like a 3-ring circus ran by a bunch of clowns. It's up to Terry to take control of things............don't let every one of your "officials" run your track. Yeah, they are there to keep the track and the program running for the night, but YOU make the ultimate decision...IT'S YOUR TRACK!!!!! Do you want the track to grow and prosper or close it's gates???? Make some decisions and STICK TO THEM!!!!! Don't tell each and every driver what they want to hear.....and then run and say something different to another driver. You are going to make drivers mad...that's inevitable but drivers will have more respect for you if you are HONEST and UP-FRONT and STICK to your decisions. Consistency is the key!!!!!! Make the rules the SAME for EVERYONE and STICK TO THEM!!!!!!

Faithful, have you address any of these issues to Terry face-to-face. Sticking it on here is good to help get some things off your chest, but he doesn't see a whole lot of what is on here. I'm sure he would be glad to talk with you and get your input.

Perfectly Said !!!!!!!!

Faithfulfan and i have discussed this so much it actualy makes your blood pressure go up. Has anyone talked to Terry and told him these things ???? DUMB QUESTION ...... I have several times and you know it ! He has not listened at all to anyone that has talked to him. This talking out of both sides of your mouth to say what you think each and every person wants to hear is going to blow up in their face. Get some B#@$$ and stick to it !!!!! LeaDonna

FaithfulFan said:
Things sure have changed in the past week or so at the rock, huh? This post originally started out to be a positive post about Fredericktown..........when things were halfway decent at the track. Now it's like a 3-ring circus ran by a bunch of clowns. It's up to Terry to take control of things............don't let every one of your "officials" run your track. Yeah, they are there to keep the track and the program running for the night, but YOU make the ultimate decision...IT'S YOUR TRACK!!!!! Do you want the track to grow and prosper or close it's gates???? Make some decisions and STICK TO THEM!!!!! Don't tell each and every driver what they want to hear.....and then run and say something different to another driver. You are going to make drivers mad...that's inevitable but drivers will have more respect for you if you are HONEST and UP-FRONT and STICK to your decisions. Consistency is the key!!!!!! Make the rules the SAME for EVERYONE and STICK TO THEM!!!!!!

tried to talk

a few people with balls spoke up a the drivers meeting saturday but were told if they didn't like it to RACE SOMEWHERE ELSE(by billy)i garantee you a few people took that to heart,i had to walk away in disgust,i really don't know who is in charge at the track anymore(if anybody)

Believe me, Millsey, I had half a notion to hunt him down Friday night, BUT that just wasn't a good time...I wanted to calm myself down first. TALKING TO TERRY GETS YOU ABSOLUTELY NOWHERE!!!!!!!! You of all people should know that, Millsey. Don't you ever feel as if your "talks" go without notice or attention???

Shannon is correct. Billy told told us at the drivers meeting that if we didnt like the calls there are other tracks to race at. The drivers were just trying to make suggestions and ask questions on how the calls were going to be for THAT night. I too thought it was a little harsh for Billy to say that!!! First he said thanks for everyone comming out then he said for everyone to race somewhere else :confused: :confused:

That statement of "If you don't like it go somewhere else" doesn't fly with me. Here's the way it is: We are in the entertainment business not the racing business. The racers and the fans are our customers. Sure, I've got mad about stuff in the past and wanted to make a statement like that, but you just can't do it and there's really no excuse for doing it, especially during a driver's meeting.

shannon said:
a few people with balls spoke up a the drivers meeting saturday but were told if they didn't like it to RACE SOMEWHERE ELSE(by billy)i garantee you a few people took that to heart,i had to walk away in disgust,i really don't know who is in charge at the track anymore(if anybody)
True 2 drivers questioned Billy about he "blackflagging" pratices Billy did say If you don't like my flagging go race somewhere else I haven't heard that comment since Denny Keith ran the joint! then Billy got a little upset with them drivers and the 3 of them had a good little round there at the line up board.

I talked to Terry for about an hour since I got to the track way too early. People just dont realize how much work goes into getting the track ready to race on. On Terry's behalf keep up the good work on the track, People will complain when it is ruff and people will complain when it is slick. People will just complain. Now the officials are another subject!!

Back