for an undisclosed car owner, in hopes to
secure a seat for the remainder of the '04
season...It is also rumored that Kenny will
be riding in the BMX class at the Parkland
BMX Track in the Park Hills Sports Complex,
aboard the new bike won by Lisa Harris @
SFCR Sat. nite...GOOD LUCK KENNY!!!! :D :D

Lol!!!!!!!!!

Ya, He's excited about testing for "Chick Karts Racing" He's also testing how long he can go with out eating a . In a few weeks he will be and ready to go............................He even tryed his hand AGAIN at a last nite after the races......................

OMG ...... Kenny is way to easy of a target for us .... hehehehehe Im thinkin this will be his next class he steps up to ........ GO TATER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LD

chicKarts report

suspension held up fine. seat a little bit stretched out need a bit of extra padding for amber to fit in it now. But if there was a over weight limit on the karts i think kenny would of been dq. lol. :eek:

janette
p.s if you ever need a kart for the night you know you can have it for a good price of course

This is a recent photo of Lisa swimming in their pond in the front yard. Kenny is planning on getting her a So, after the races EVERYONE is invited over to their house to go swimming ........ And we might even talk Kenny into firing up the Dont forget to RSVP, so Kenny knows how many burgers to cook.................. LD

fireboy said:
suspension held up fine. seat a little bit stretched out need a bit of extra padding for amber to fit in it now. But if there was a over weight limit on the karts i think kenny would of been dq. lol. :eek:

HELD UP FINE???? Better have your suspension guy look at this photo
and then re-check it...seems to be a slight bow in the frony axle... :eek:

You guys and gals just can't keep a secret now , can you ! I was wanting it to be the rumor that everyone talks about over the winter. Now that the secret is out I will admit that Lisa and the rest of Harris Motorsports will be leaving in late November to go to Florida to test. We hope when we come back that we have all the bugs worked out. Lisa enjoys part of the idea but she said to leave her alone while we are testing. Should be an exciting 2005 season with Chickcarts and Whipeout Special (bike name) as our 2 new sponsors.My 2 new team mates will be going for moral support and to do some cheers for me.Michael Harp and Harpo are suppose to be there to make sure the STOCK motor runs right.Again Thanks to everyone for the support, Now lets go racing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The"Hustler"

Sprint20m, we are taking applications for our truck driver ! Can you driver a 2002 GMC 2500HD duramax with an Allison automatic and towing our 1978 22' Coachman camper. I hope the automatic won't be a problem, if it is Lisa said she would try to help you on that. Also Harris Motorsports has hired their own main flagman for the 2005 season. If we are in the lead with a chance of losing it he will thro the white flag early or if it looks like I need a couple more laps to get the lead he will let us run 2 maybe 3 or however many white flag laps till we get-r-done .LOL Sorry Brucie I knew you was wondering how long it would take to get brought up in my little story. Oh almost forgot we have also hired 2 back-up drivers in case I can't get-r-done.Lets give Googles Pizano and the local Tony Stewart's #1 fans friend LD a round of applause.The only problem with LD driving is we all have to listen to the song "Love Shack",not real sure what that means .Maybe hobbiestock fan, Faithful fan,Shannon,Junebug's #1 fan, or the newest stlracing member Pebbles will tell the story.Again Thank You from the corporate headquarters of Harris Motorsports

Count Me In ......

Harris Motorsports, I would like to inform you that i have been able to clear my schedule to be available to drive for you in the 2005 Season. It will be an honor to be working with your company and driving with the likes of Googles. His driving record is one that i look forward to the challenge. I also want you to know that i have cleared it through Tony, he said he understands that i have to do whatever it is to further my racing career. So, Thank You to the Tony Stewart Racing Team for the last 3 years i have spent working with such a wonderful team of men. Tony, you have taught me things that i will continue to use in my new career with the Harris Motorsports. LD

i,ll drive the truck but i'll have to have 3 cheeseburgers, twoo peanuts,six orders of frie and a small diet soda as my pay.... sound fair???????

Sorry to say ,but we will have to cut down the size of our crew for the winter test and tune in Florida. We had to sale the BMX to raise extra fuel money for the trip and guess what, the buyer could only afford to make monthly payments.We are working on another major sponsor for 2005 CHEATERS INC. have been very interested for the 2005 and 2006 season. We still have openings for the crew,but Lisa figured it up and it will ONLY cost each crew member $1369.47 for the training they will learn (or GOOD LAUGHS) on the trip. Chickcarts and Wipeout Special said with their generous donation that they would help with the crews expence and take care of $1331.18 of each and every crew member that signs up before 9/5/2004. Lets give them a BIG hand ( sorry that I don't have all them fancy smiley faces)(OPPS as the groupies say " Lord I appolige for") for their generosity and caring that we make it big in Florida and the 2005 season. We have already tested the new proto type car in our very own roll over test @ DRR, Thanks Jessie for being my very own crash dummy.Life is great having members like her to test and tune.Brandi was to test the car for us that nite, but after messing her hair up from piloting Megan Bell's Chick Cart she declined to perticipate in the second roll over test.She stated " I forgot my brush and mirror at home ,but I would love to be your back-up crash dummy." After seeing her pilot the Silver Streak into the pits at SFCR Saturday nite, Amber,Megan,and myself decided she would be FIRED from CHICK CARTS are US immediately . I will keep everyone posted on updates as fast as I recieve them. Don't forget to deliver your membership money to The"Hustler" as soon as possible and before due date to save yourself some money !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Harris Motorsports and CHICK CARTS Inc.

Hey Kenny, Brandi seems to be a lil upset over bein cut from the team, but she says she'll still be down there everyday as one of our cheerleaders. lol

hey kenny it is jess and u spelled jessy wrong i guess that the air is getting to your brain from where they hair is gone lol i will be a go-kart flipping cheerleader lol see ya all saturday

Sorry that I haven't kept everybody informed about the law suit that I have with Chick carts. 3 weeks ago at SFCR my so called cheerleaders and back up crash dummies decided to fire me from driving for Chick carts. They did not like and/or approve of whats on my spoiler on my sportsman car, "You can't race with the Big Dogs if you pee like a puppy". I kind of think they took it personal and thought I was talking about them. As soon as my lawyers get some more info collected they will be getting in contact with the cheerleaders and crash dummies of Chick carts. They will soon have a website for everyone to keep up on their progress and hopefully I will be getting this settled and start collecting on the mental anguish that I am suing for. It is only $ 3,492,886,469.13 , that ain't to much to ask for is it ? I will keep everyone informed and let you know when www.Doey-Cheatem-and- How.com is up and running. Sincerely The"Hustler"

hustler/chicKarts

I do believe your girls were offended.It was a simple question that was asked about your spoiler.I think it might of been the look in your eye and that oh so evil chuckle,that they found more upsetting.And you can expect our lawyers(bend over cause your gonna get it)to be in contact with you,on sexual discrimination.These girls are so young and sweet.They looked up to you and you crushed their little hearts and spirits.Each girls counter suit we be as follows.Megan $2,160,161,616.16,Amber $2,180,181,818.18,Brandi $1,111,111,111.11,Jessy $1,111,111,111.11 and the price of a year of pedicures for the crash testing which chipped her toenail polish.The total coming to a total of $65,625,656.56 plus the pedicures.And don't forget it will be a bit extra for jessy since she does have 2 extra toes on each foot.So it might be in your best interest to drop your suit,appologise to the girls,take them to a nice candle light dinner @ White Castle.Chocolate shakes included and maybe they will rethink their decission and thing can go back to the original plans.

sincerely the parents of the P.M.S. queens :) :) :) :) :) :)

Back