little t shirts

Rodnocker

Brenda and i just went and got our buggie nationals t shirts, thumbs up to Jeff and CodysTees great job you guys and the little one for my grandson Wyatt is great....GOOD WORK

whats wrong sweetheart you like him dont ya you may as well get used to all the extra attention being stock class champion and all

im not sure yet our easter is all out of wack. so im not sure what were gonna do were gonna try but ill know more later this week Ginny has to work all next weekend. so whats new in the oak street stables

im going to dads tommorow to try to finish mine and we have a few other things to finish by the way do you know if todd sold them merged headers he got from matt marler yet

i don't think Rodnocker is going to be there for the first month of racing due to the fact the shocks i have had sent off to be rebuilt since Thanksgining will take two more months to rebuild, guess i should have sent them off before 4th of July of 04

adam i dont know anything about them headers, so u would have to call him and ask him, i think kevin might have his merged header like i run, but i dont know if he would sell it or not, and hes supposed to be down tomroow

i had thought about it and was going to but the set up i was gonna make im afraid that people would have thrown a fit about. my car worked pretty good last year so im gonna leave it alone, ive only changed a few things for this year nothing major though i figure that when you guys start whipping up on me ill either build a whole new car or change mine i havent decided yet. me and dad bought a whole bunch of afco coil over shockes and springs from a late model guy thats selling out ive just got to try to catch him when hes home to go get it all

Back