MARA Midgets at Belle-Clair SUNDAY!!

RaceGoddess

AJR Racing
The MARA Midgets will be hitting Little Belleville on Sunday, you don't want to miss it!!
MARA MIDGETS $1000 TO WIN
WINGED MICRO SPRINTS $500 TO WIN

TICKETS $12
PIT PASSES $25

HOT LAPS 6:00
RACING 6:30

no tommy.. there isnt anything he says that makes sense. hound is simply not smart.if it dont have fenders,hound refuses to recognize it as a legitimate racing car.his brain is just stuck in 1 gear;in this case it's reverse.

Wasn't this a post about the MARA show on Sunday? Why did it go in the wrong direction? Keep it with the midgets.
These are always good shows and should be no different this year.

so tell midget brain how many gears do midgets have,any more than one and you guys get confused and it's not that I don't like open wheel, I 'm not travelling an hour an half to ge them this weekend would be about 7 hours lol,sorry winged cars of any kind just don't do anything for a trained animal could drive one of them,ana smaldirt what a re you ripping me about,do you know who darkstar44 is I do

From what I've heard, Darkstar44 is Darth Vader's Uncle.
May the Force be with you! ;)

dirthound do you have a racecar or have you ever drove a sprint car before because i am pretty sure that the fastest guys in nascar don't come the door bangers.cause if it has fenders anyone can drive one cause you can run into everyone and still keep racing.so i don't know why you think just anyone could get into a sprint car and do it.

yeah dirthoud i do know who darkstar44 is.....It is the one and only Brian Eaves.....i am on here enough to know most the people and i do talk to brian so i think i know......by the way i am ripping on you because you always feel the need to rip on everyone elses posts even if it is just one to inform like this one was but you had to make a comment about it. If you don't like a post you read then don't respond.

P.S. Were you at the circus last weekend??????? :confused: :) :)

34 Gfmf Take The Wing Off Enough Said LAST I CHECKED STEWART AND GORDON AND FROMUSAC NON WINGED CARS DON'T see many formeroutlaw boy in nascar and since when did lil E point leader come from the ranks of the sprint cars

yeah dirthound that is what i thought you don't have a race car you are just a big talking on the internet like you are some hot shot why don't people like you get a life and not rip on any form of racing because you only wish you could race yourself.

hound..it's great that you got a computer,but a qualified opinion you don't have. you are not a driver,owner,pit guy,nothing. so have the decency to not constantly rip on other forms of racing that you do not understand.if your favorites are the late models,then fine; go to those races,and reply to those posts.if you don't like midgets and sprint cars,fine,too. don't click on those posts that deal with them. it's really very simple. enjoy your 'big show' in ohio. the open wheel fans will definitely enjoy the belleville races.

thank you midget racer you pretty much said it all and also i would like to add that the micros and midgets put on the best shows of the year at belleville.

Don't pick on poor hound so much

Oh, midget racer, don't pick on poor hound dog so much--he's just misunderstood, you know. He just don't know when to quit.

Hey, how's that baby? He must be getting pretty big now! Hope he still looks like RG.

Love ya!

midget racer said:
hound..it's great that you got a computer,but a qualified opinion you don't have. you are not a driver,owner,pit guy,nothing. so have the decency to not constantly rip on other forms of racing that you do not understand.if your favorites are the late models,then fine; go to those races,and reply to those posts.if you don't like midgets and sprint cars,fine,too. don't click on those posts that deal with them. it's really very simple. enjoy your 'big show' in ohio. the open wheel fans will definitely enjoy the belleville races.

Well said, and so true. The hound just thinks Stlracing is his own personal backyard, and anything is subject to his criticism. It just gets old when its the same criticism, over and over and over and over over and over and over
over and over and over and over
over and over and over and over ;) ;)

In other words, say something new for a change, cause we have heard the LM speech...
over and over and over and over ;) ;)

JUST JEALOUS YOUR NOT GOING MIDGET RACER MAY IT RAIN HEREIN ST LOUIS ALL WEEKEND LONG and I do like open wheel non winged please I would be at bville this weekend but it's just the wrong weekend

Back