MESSAGE Posting RULES & LIABILITY!

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
This board is about posting racing news and info. I don't delete too many posts as I let most people say their peace. However, making false accusations about people on here can get YOU in trouble. Don't think because you use a free fake email address, that your identity is hidden. All IP addresses are logged. Court orders can force your ISP to provide your identity. Even if your posting message from your WORK place!

If things continue, I will ELIMINATE the use of all FREE email accounts such as Yahoo and the hundreds of others, forcing you to only use the email with your internet provider.

GREAT SITE, Please don't screw it up for everybody.

Marty Boyer #52 RAMS :(
Oh, Yes thanks Jimmy D. for providing it.

Thank you for deleting the post in question as it was starting to make me ill. That was perhaps the most rediculous crap I've ever read on internet message boards. I am the biggest advocate of free speach that there is out there, but that was going beyond the bounds of decency and into the arena of libel. I would've been distrought if that was me those people were talking about...

Folks Jimmy is not kidding about the potential problems that can by created by making false or misleading statements, especially if they are found to be intentional. Not only can you lose your privileges but you can also be sued.

I commend Jimmy for taking this stand and I truly appreciate what he has done for all race fans and the sport of racing.

TTG/MM

well I missed the hoopla and I have no messages from JD so I guees I wasn't me but really THANKS JIMMY FOR THE GREAT SITE!!!

This is far and away the best racing site i've seen. Where else can you find how your favorite local drivers are doing at the click of a button? I myself have gotten away from talking about racing, but will definetely pass on future comments that may be offensive. with this sue happy world, i guess you have too.

Whatever it was that caused this probably was not needed as I see a lot that Jimmy leaves on here that I think should not be here in the first place.
This site and the work Jimmy is doing is the best thing for local racing in this area. Why mess it up??
The local papers don't do a lot for racing, but this site really makes up for that. I will give credit to the Belleville New Democrat for printing some weekly results.
Let's all think before you hit that keyboard no matter what your feelings are. It really only takes one to spoil it for the rest.

Congratulations on finally taking a strong stand, Jimmy. Hope you hold the line. News and chat are great. Character assasination is cheap. I wouldn't stand face to face and talk to/about some of the people/stuff that has been on the site. Life is too short to be so mean and petty. You can tell a story and tell the truth without some of the accusations and language we have been dealing with.

THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST RACING SITE I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!!KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK JIMMY AND THANKS!!!!!!!!!!

I AGREE, THIS SITE SURE HELPS PASS THE TIME.

ITS KINDA SAD JIMMYD HAD TO EVEN POST THIS. I WOULD ASSUME MOST OF US ON HERE ARE ADULTS, OR MATURE ENOUGH MINORS TO KNOW WHAT IS EXCEPTABLE AND WHAT IS NOT.

IF YOU WON'T SAY IT TO THEIR FACE, DON'T POST IT ON HERE!

Back