Mini Stocks at Fredericktown to pay $200 to win weekly

Millsey

They are giving the RAMS a pay increase for 2007.... I've got to get the final one, but it will be paying first place at least $200 to win and on down. As soon as I get the complete payout I'll post it.

Thanks,
Millsey

hey millsey,are u runing the rules u posted in another post.... and are you goin to have a point fund...thanx Tony

The mini stock rules for 2007 at Fredericktown are already posted on the Fredericktown board. And yes, they are also working on a points fund to go along with the RAMS.

They are giving the RAMS a pay increase for 2007.... I've got to get the final one, but it will be paying first place at least $200 to win and on down. As soon as I get the complete payout I'll post it.
Thanks,
Millsey
How many have to start the feature for the $200 to win?

Well, MMSA is our rules we established for track rules. Unless somebody gets ignorant they should also be acceptable for RAMS rules. If not, we'll do what we have to do.

As far as how many have to start, well I'm sure that's a fixed number unless we start getting five or six. It will be like we did for the Sportsmen a couple of years ago where we were paying them $500 to win. But instead of keeping their numbers up around 12 and more, it dropped to around 7 a night. So then they had to adjust it a bit, but only after an extended period of time.

Well, MMSA is our rules we established for track rules. Unless somebody gets ignorant they should also be acceptable for RAMS rules. If not, we'll do what we have to do.

Jeff, the MMSA rules that you posted and the current RAMS rules are NOT the same set of rules and you know there are going to be some who disagree with what you have posted. So, the question is...is it RAMS or is it MMSA? The way I (and many others) see it, there's no way it can be both!

Jeff, the MMSA rules that you posted and the current RAMS rules are NOT the same set of rules and you know there are going to be some who disagree with what you have posted. So, the question is...is it RAMS or is it MMSA? The way I (and many others) see it, there's no way it can be both!
Well I see it as if your rams legal you fredericktown legal??? then agian the rams rules are so screwed up now it just a run what you brung class... if you interpit the rules correctly (grey areas):D

Really?

Well I see it as if your rams legal you fredericktown legal??? then agian the rams rules are so screwed up now it just a run what you brung class... if you interpit the rules correctly (grey areas):D
I kinda saw it the other way around.....if you are Fredericktown legal then you are RAMS legal. I mean, Smurf, are you saying that Fredericktown is gonna be a run what ya brung class of mini stocks? My thoughts were that the Rock wasn't going to allow some of the things that the RAMS do. Therefore, making a Fred'town legal mini-stock RAMS legal (without all the gray areas) and not vice versa. Just my opinion though. Trying to get the situation figured out.

I kinda saw it the other way around.....if you are Fredericktown legal then you are RAMS legal. I mean, Smurf, are you saying that Fredericktown is gonna be a run what ya brung class of mini stocks?(no that's MCS) My thoughts were that the Rock wasn't going to allow some of the things that the RAMS do.(true duh think before typing smurf) Therefore, making a Fred'town legal mini-stock RAMS legal (without all the gray areas) and not vice versa. Just my opinion though. Trying to get the situation figured out.
yeah duh didn't think of it that way your thinking right also if what I here is true and fredericktown the posted rules then some rams cars wouldn't be legal (upon inspection of frederick town tech men) it looks like a big bowl of worms right now .... my car will be built to the old rams rules (the good set) but it has and still is in my mind to help a feller build a s-10 with a 2.3 and 8 inch rear just to see what it'll do i'm sure the powers to be will get it all iron out soon so some cars can be built and racers can decide where they will race at next year... hey how married life:D :D

Reason I ask about RAMS or MMSA is because that's why the RAMS voted DRR cars from getting weekly points, because the track HAD to go by RAMS rules regardless whether the car was RAMS legal or not. I'm not against the MMSA rules but we all know what happened last year with DRR drivers. Guess we'll see how consistant that rule is from year to year. If Fredericktown cars that are RAMS legal and MMSA legal then DRR cars that are RAMS legal and DRR legal should also have the oppertunity for RAMS points. Not saying I want them but speaking for all.

Oh my so if you are DRR legal but not RAMS legal however you are MMSA legal then you are ok. What if you are not DRR and not MMSA but close to being RAMS legal is that ok? And lastly if you are not MMSA legal and close to DRR legal and not RAMS legal what would happen then? This is all way to confusing! I am getting a headache! LOL

Why cant ONE set of rules be established? Then you may run anywhere.

Well, all Doe Run vehicles will be MMSA legal. IF things go the way I believe they will, all mini stocks in this region will end up legal at Fredericktown. The MMSA was just a name I gave them, BAD ME.... LOL.. Even though I didn't get to see it, everyone I talked to raved about how good the mini stocks were together at Farmington last Saturday. To me that's the way it should be. Bill, that's means that two of my favorite mini stock races of all time had you finishing second.... LOL...

Hey Steve

I agree with ya Steve, I have said the past couple of months about getting Mel, someone from Fredricktown, and the Rams people together and get a set of rules that the promotors would like to see, since they are the ones that puts on the races, that the drivers would agree on, and also that would bring more cars and trucks back to the tracks and get the car counts back up to what they were a year or so ago. 23 cars at Farmington and we put on a good show. The finishing order was mixed all the way through with Fords and Chevys and Doe Run people and Rams people. I had a blast until I tryed to do a clothes dryer imperosnation. I am moving up to a modified next year but I will volunteer to help out the best I can. Sometimes an outside set of eyes can be the best way to look at something. And not to exclude Doe Run by any means, include them in it also, maybe 4 sets of ideas would be better. Anyway, enuff from me, I am still dealing with my head bein banged around Saturday night.

Oh ya, I only rolled 3 1/2 times instead of 4 1/2 times......but I done it really really really fast:D .

Hey Duck, shut up and get a racecar together. I need you back out there so I can run into you!!!! We had way to much fun two years ago.

everyone I talked to raved about how good the mini stocks were together at Farmington last Saturday. To me that's the way it should be. Bill, that's means that two of my favorite mini stock races of all time had you finishing second.... LOL...

Well I don't know if that's a good thing or not...hehe What was the other one? The one race that comes to mind that was a great race that I remember was the Benton race in 2003. I finished third but Marty, Rick, and myself had a heck of a race going up front that lasted from green to checkerd with no yellows.

And that was a great night at SFCR saturday night! Can't wait to get back there on the 16th. Hopefully we'll have the same turn out from the ministocks. It will be tougher this time because we all know what we need to do to get our car/trucks a better.

Jack dont think I havent thought about it. I have a great truck at my finger tips. I am just afraid of what will become of the class. I cannot drive to DRR or the Rock every friday night. I would love for it to be a Saturday track. If it becomes a traveling series again I would almost for sure do it. Racing every other weekend was a lot of fun, plus getting to spend time with the family!

Well I don't know if that's a good thing or not...hehe What was the other one? The one race that comes to mind that was a great race that I remember was the Benton race in 2003. I finished third but Marty, Rick, and myself had a heck of a race going up front that lasted from green to checkerd with no yellows.

And that was a great night at SFCR saturday night! Can't wait to get back there on the 16th. Hopefully we'll have the same turn out from the ministocks. It will be tougher this time because we all know what we need to do to get our car/trucks a better.

I was thinking you finished second at Benton that night, but I guess you are right. Rick passed you and Marty late to win. Every time we ever went to Benton something unique always happened. Everything from the #00 going head-first into the wall and Ruch losing his trailer on the way down to the track and the trailer passing him on the highway to Kenny Harris setting up Jathon Cruse on a late restart and then using the infield to hold him off for the win.

Back