Never been to Fredericktown, what's the track like?

As for a racer it looks fast, but sitting in the stands it ****s, needs new bleachers, food and drinks need help too.

Why even bother starting this thread, goober? If you want to stir crap up, move along and find somewhere else to stir. Too many people love this place too much and your negativity isn't wanted here.

Tracy Ruch
573-517-0448 if you'd like to discuss it further

Actually, I should say that I'm basing my post on seeing your previous history of stirring the pot, so naturally I'm assuming that's what you're doing here.

If not (and I hope you're turning a new leaf), I sincerely apologize and wish you the best.

Evil Warlord said:
What's the track like at Fredericktown?

Get off your lazy butt and come down here this summer and find out. There are other worlds other than I-55.... LOL..

racewidow said:
Why even bother starting this thread, goober? If you want to stir crap up, move along and find somewhere else to stir. Too many people love this place too much and your negativity isn't wanted here.

Tracy Ruch
573-517-0448 if you'd like to discuss it further
Thats Mr. Goober to you Spacey! It was a honest answer to someone who has never been to the HOLE, oh I mean the rock. HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!

Does somebody need a hug? I wasn't talking to you wicker - I was talking to the person who STARTED the thread. Go back and read again.

Yes, but I was commenting on his reputation. Keep it elsewhere, it's not wanted. At least when you're being a stinker you're almost never dead serious and you're trying to have fun, evil warlord does not. I may be wrong, but that's the way I see it.

racewidow said:
Does somebody need a hug? I wasn't talking to you wicker - I was talking to the person who STARTED the thread. Go back and read again.

Huggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES I NEED ONE AND ONE RIGHT BACK @ YA GURLEEEEEEEE!!!

WHEN IS "TA ROCK PARTY"??????????? :)

BACK TO THE QUESTION "WHAT IS THE ROCK LIKE" ............
ONE OF THE FASTEST LITTLE BULL PENS YOU WILL EVER GET IN...............

I love your excitement BVT!!!! Better get your hug in quick - I'm getting too wide to get arms around me anymore!!

I saw we talk about the Rock party at the meeting this Saturday. We'd probably better get it cleared with Terry & Curley first - I'm sure they won't mind, though!

<wink> Gurleeeeeeeee I Have Long Arms" .........

I Know I Got To Remember To Go To The "Meeting" This Sat.
I Got So Much Going On This Week And Next And Then I Am Off To Nashville The 2nd Week In Feb For A Week @opryland...<business>!!

Trying To Get A House Bought And Move To "Clearwater Lake" ...: "BLUFF VIEW SIDE"....

Eeeeeeeeeeech I Didn't Even Get Time To Go To South Padra Island Like I Had Planned For Jan / Feb This Year For R&R!!!

This Retirement Thingy May Not Be What It Is Suppose To Be!!! Laffin.....

Hey - ENJOY retirement and spend your kids' inheritance - you earned it, not them!! (I get in a LOT of trouble when I say that around my family.) Most of those whom I've come across who are retired - you have to make an appointment to talk to them on the phone!

Yep, my mom used to say she didn't know where she ever found time to work! All I can say is 3 years, 8 months and 19 days to go and I'll let you know first hand what retirement is like. Heck yes, I'm counting!

Laffin Girleeeeeee, I am spending my son, Josh's inheritance very wisely!!! <wink> Now he has alllllllllllllllllllllllll the "stress" .......of the business!!!!Now I work 3 days a week for him anywhere I have "internet" .....So now nooooooooooo more in the "office" all the time!!!

I worked damn hard for this enjoyment to start........24/7 for 20 yrs in the world of "Portable Restrooms" ...

Yes, LAFF Millseyyyyyyyyyyyyyy................But, its a honest living and "everyone" always appreciated seeing my PRODUCT hit the site!!!<wink> ............

Axeeeeeeeeeeeee keep countin and I can say "the stress" is such a load to lift and that part of it feels sooooooooooo good and the rest of "total retirement" will feelllllllllllllllllllllllllllll soooooooooo good too when it comes full round!!!!

Awwwwwwwwww just keep "knocking" you'll be counting time before long too.

I am only 47 and I made it happen!!!!:)

Bring yourself and them youngings down one weekend and we will play in the Black River this summer.........<wink>

Back