Outlaw Guys

da.racing

I was thinking..how about all of us outlaw guys try to find some sponsors for this day race at bedrock. So we can have a nice payout for us outlaws to.

I talked to frank he is putting up $100 to the winner and i will match that $100 so the outlaws will pay at least $200 to win. Hopefully we can get you more money, let us know if anyone is interested in adding to the purse.

Very well put!

According to the promotor,check Bedrocks website for rules.But those rules were ignored all summer.LOL Just couldn't pass this up.:eek:

According to the promotor,check Bedrocks website for rules.But those rules were ignored all summer.LOL Just couldn't pass this up.:eek:

I dunno what rules they run..hopefully it's a more open rule cause i know a couple guys are coming with 11hp hondas..the more karts the more money payed out. Anyway, the Star engines are pretty equal when you factor all the weight the ohv's are packing!

-Are we back on the "it's the engine that wins" theory again???

if they are running the rules posted, then tell all the hondas and the 12hp clones to stay home, and have all the guys that built motors buy the rules for the last 7 years come back and run for the money. they are the ones that have supported the track over the years. its called paying back the people that are there every week, not paying the people that just show up on the money days.

ive seen stars out run the big clone ohv.i could build two ohv clones for what most of the guys have in their stars that run bedrock.i built what i could afford.just my 2 cents

?

I dunno what rules they run..hopefully it's a more open rule cause i know a couple guys are coming with 11hp hondas..the more karts the more money payed out. Anyway, the Star engines are pretty equal when you factor all the weight the ohv's are packing!

-Are we back on the "it's the engine that wins" theory again???

I dont have a horse in this race but I couldnt pass this up. In another post on this forum about clones you sad this "Whats to think about??? Do your homework with the rules in where you participate..the track rules no matter where you race at are non-negotiable!" Then you have been trying to change bedrocks outlaw rules because your motor and others are not legal there. Why didnt you do your homework and build a motor for Bedrocks rules, others have? Just throwing my 2cents in, Andy

I dont have a horse in this race but I couldnt pass this up. In another post on this forum about clones you sad this "Whats to think about??? Do your homework with the rules in where you participate..the track rules no matter where you race at are non-negotiable!" Then you have been trying to change bedrocks outlaw rules because your motor and others are not legal there. Why didnt you do your homework and build a motor for Bedrocks rules, others have? Just throwing my 2cents in, Andy
I done my homework and never raced there unitll the track OWNER told me i could run there. So, please keep your 2 cents out!

I vote for the RWYB rules, that way I can take the 65 lbs of lead off the 305. We are planning on bringing a couple of outlaws on the 24th. I can't find the rules posted on the website.

I done my homework and never raced there unitll the track OWNER told me i could run there. So, please keep your 2 cents out!

As often as you are on these forums,I'd think you'd take the time to click on Bedrocks rules and study them.They are plain and simple to understand.BTW,Andy chime in all you want! The silent majority that obeys these rules are tired of this dragging on still.Maybe if ALL the "True Outlaws"leave their karts at home,a message could be delivered.JMO:eek:

Let me think about it a second, No

Ok..now you are on the Idiot List again! I tried but, the council had disapproved of my waiver for you. You were on the list in the past and with all your non 2 cents post was removed. Now, with the new I.I.I.P.L rules (International Internet Idiot Poster List) past idiots will only remain off the list (but, will be on double secret probation) if they have contributed with reasonable context consistantly ..you my friend (as i have no enemies) have FAILED again. ...sorry, i tried :(

-Ron

as often as you are on these forums,i'd think you'd take the time to click on bedrocks rules and study them.they are plain and simple to understand.btw,andy chime in all you want! The silent majority that obeys these rules are tired of this dragging on still.maybe if all the "true outlaws"leave their karts at home,a message could be delivered.jmo:eek:

no need to study the rules! If the track owner says we can race, well then we can race.. Peroid end of statement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok..now you are on the Idiot List again! I tried but, the council had disapproved of my waiver for you. You were on the list in the past and with all your non 2 cents post was removed. Now, with the new I.I.I.P.L rules (International Internet Idiot Poster List) past idiots will only remain off the list (but, will be on double secret probation) if they have contributed with reasonable context consistantly ..you my friend (as i have no enemies) have FAILED again. ...sorry, i tried :(

-Ron

So how bad did your brain hurt after coming up with this bs?

I vote for the RWYB rules, that way I can take the 65 lbs of lead off the 305. We are planning on bringing a couple of outlaws on the 24th. I can't find the rules posted on the website.

Outlaw 15 & Up
4 Strokes up to 10 HP(or)
2 Strokes up to 150cc max

Under section 12

I know that those are the rules for the "OUTLAW" class. Now if you look at HMR's post it says they are running "RWYB" not "OUTLAWS". If you refer back to bedrocks website posted on June 30 by tobias101 the tracks "RWYB" rules are the same as the UAS. Now that is the reason for my question, I was totally aware of where the rules are posted and what they are. I wanted to know what set they are using for this particular race.

Back