Payout for Modifieds Raised???

CHUMBLY

Heard they raised the payouts for the modfiieds? Does anyone know if that is true and what the new payouts are?

I dont know about mods being raised but I do know that multi's prices were CUT 5$ LAST NITE. i dont know if it was all of them but my check was five dollars short of what it use to be. and since they raised the price five dollars to get in this year they dont need to drop our payout!!! :mad:

could not have said it better myself

Zacrates39 said:
be glad they dont drop your class.
okay Ziegler 15x have you looked at the payout for sportsmen? i think it is a crock they are the lowest payed at sfcr. But hey that is just my opinion and it really doesn't matter what i think. just thought i would throw that out to you. :rolleyes:

Oh Come On ....

You dont drop a class that brings in as many cars and people as the Multis do ! It may not be everyones favorite class of cars but the are faithful and always show up with a good car count. So to say be thankful they aint been dropped is a silly statement. LeaDonna

i know a lot of the drivers and have a lot of friends involved with multis and have a great deal of respect for the guys i know...im just being realistic...they really arent in a position to complain about payouts. thats just my opinion.

i would say the sfcr promoter,officials whoever better do something about the modifieds payout or something cause saturday night they didn't have as many. and like i said there was a few that won't be back.

Jj Slideways????

Here we go again Zacrates with this J.J> Slideways crap!!! Do think he even cares about the races at SFC because the only thing that he does is get on here and knock the drivers the track the officials and even corey himself, i hate that this kid does this because every time he post something it is negative about SFC and then someone reads it and maybe even doesn't come out to watch the races at SFC!!! I feel sorry for everyone that loves the races because its people like this that try to ruin it for everyone.

I do not think that the multis should be eliminated from sfcr. I just think that they should be thankful that they able to race there. and don't feel that they should complain about a $5 pay cut. there alot of fans who come to see them and only them and i think it would be unfair if they were cut but why complain about $5? sorry if you all thought i was bashing the multis.

huh? mini mullh8ater?!?!? i am not knocking any drivers at all. and i've been going to sfcr since 1991. all i'm sayin is that some drivers in the modified class may leave and not come back. i haven't knocked any drivers in quite sometime. i learned my lesson on all that crap. i remember i said some stupid stuff i shouldn't have about the ministocks and i realize that it was dumb. so i haven't mouthed anyone on here since then. and by the way the racing at sfcr is awesome, i'd say it's one of the best tracks around here but some things people don't agree with and the whole modified deal wasn't something i agreed with. that's all. so why don't you get off my back??? and i'm not ruining racing for anyone. actually as a matter of fact i have complimented alot of drivers for the most part on here. i think you got this bad impression of me or should i say my post from when i posted the whole billy smith thing at pevely. all i posted was what a friend told me, and i actually didn't believe billy got lapped or whatever it even was. hell i can't even remember what it was but i know i wasn't mouthing, why would i mouthed a driver i have alot fo respect for???????????? so maybe you need to like i said get off my back about this me mouthing drivers crap. and that's all i havta say about this.

i am not talking about you mouthing drivers in partticular just everything that you say about SFCR is negative so quit the ***t.

<mullets are for rockers not racers>

i agree, mini...it gets old fast and you are building yourself quite a reputation, jj. if thats what you want...fine...but dont expect to be taken seriously...everything you say is beginning to be looked at as a joke and you are more or less wasting peoples time when you post. i guess the smart thing for people to do would be just ignore your posts and not even read or reply to any of the ignorant spew that comes from your mouth. it just makes me mad that theres so much good at SFCR and all you say is bad...you think that makes you some deeper part of what goes on there? nope...you'll always be on the outside looking in...get used to it. maybe if you would be nice then you could make a few friends and at least have that.

stupid

I think your nuts if people only come out to watch the multis.I used to go out there every weekend for over the last 20 or so years but sense montgomerys started to runen that place it's gone down hill ,sure they've made the place look nice BUT you don't see all the good drivers there every week like you used to and if your BOYS are so good how come they can't win or finnish the short track nats or if timmy is so good how come he can't make it in to the knoxville nat when a 22 y/o FEMALE can.MY opion get rid of the mods and mnltis and sportsmen and have 360's sprints pay out 5 to 410 and 3 to 360 and you people would see some REAL racing .

Wheres your payout going to come from????????????

Well I hate to tell ya but if you get rid off all your supporting classes you are going to go under. If it wasnt for the other class's then you wouldnt have the money to pay the sprint cars. Hate to bust your bubble but Timmy IS a GOOD driver..... Ever think he dont want to go big??????????????? And i will have to argue with you that Multi's, Modifieds, and Sportsmen are REAL RACING TOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry but i didn't put $10,000 to $15,000 dollars in a Sportsmen car for someone to get on here and in there second post, with no real name and say we dont do REAL RACING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa dont get worked up...whoever that moron is...hes just tryiing to get a rise out of people. i wouldnt even respond to something so ignorant. we should all just ignore such stupidity.

It's not ignorant. It's just his opinion. It's no different than Junebugs opinion. One says this will work, the other says no, my idea will work. There are a few tracks that do actually run nothing but sprints. There are also a few that run nothing but fender cars. Both have had some success. Who's to say that it wouldn't work? not me. When I go to Eldora to watch the Kings Royal every year, I enjoy the Outlaws with the 360 sprint show. But in return I also enjoy watching the fender show at Pevely from time to time. And when they have special sprint car shows at SFCR the place does pack full of people.
But most of the problems that are rising doesn't have anything to do with payout checks or track personel. Plain and simple at 2 dollars a gallon for gas there are a lot of racers that just aren't traveling as much right now. Its too expensive. SFCR is not the only track that is seeing the car count dropping. It's happening all over the country. Trust me, it's a promoters nightmare. Cory's doing a hellava job with what he has to work with.

skoob03 said:
I think your nuts if people only come out to watch the multis.I used to go out there every weekend for over the last 20 or so years but sense montgomerys started to runen that place it's gone down hill ,sure they've made the place look nice BUT you don't see all the good drivers there every week like you used to and if your BOYS are so good how come they can't win or finnish the short track nats or if timmy is so good how come he can't make it in to the knoxville nat when a 22 y/o FEMALE can.MY opion get rid of the mods and mnltis and sportsmen and have 360's sprints pay out 5 to 410 and 3 to 360 and you people would see some REAL racing .
What rock did you just crawl out from? DUH!! Are you crazy or what? I'll just leave it at that. :eek:

ZACRATES39, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? EVERYTHING I SAY ABOUT SFCR IS NOT NEGATIVE. MAYBE YOU NEED TO GO THROUGH AND READ ALL MY POSTS. LIKE I SAID SFCR HAS SOME OF THE BEST RACING AROUND THESE PARTS. I MEAN COME ON WE GOT A COUPLE SPRINT CAR DRIVERS THAT SHOULD BE RUNNING WITH A SERIES. WE ALWAYS HAVE TIGHT RACING IN THE MODIFIED AND SPORTSMAN CLASSES. AND THE MULTI'S ARE ALWAYS FUN TO WATCH. SO WHERE IN THE HELL DO YOU GET I MOUTH OFF ABOUT SFCR? DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE WHOLE COREY THING? OR WHAT? I'M CONFUSED. OH AND BY THE WAY MAYBE YOU SHOULD TALK TO THE PERSON WHO POSTED THE THING ABOUT SFCR GOING DONWHILL WHEN GARY MONTGOMERY BOUGHT IT. I MEAN COME ON WHAT THE HELL IS THAT??? HE/SHE'S THE ONE KNOCKING THE TRACK. I THINK WHEN GARY AND LARRY HAD IT, IT WAS THE BEST OWNERS THE TRACK EVER HAD. lOOK AT WHAT GARY AND LARRY DID, THEY BROUGHT THE ALL STARS TO SFCR!!!THAT'S AWESOME! AND ALSO, THERE'S ALOT OF YOUNG TALENT AT SFCR, LOOK AT DRIVERS LIKE KENT BUCKLEY,JIMMY HURLEY,O'DELL, KASEY BURCH,JR. FERGUSON. THESE ARE ALL YOUNG DRIVERS WITH LOTS OF TALENT! SO ZACRATES IF YOU READ DOWN THROUGH THIS POST YOU WILL SEE THERE IS NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT SFCR. :>

Back