Photographer released from highland / brownstown

photoman

i was informed that because of the photo that i took that i was no longer needed at highland and brownstown. please order any photos from my website at www.leemanphoto.com i am now out of about $700.00 in photos and orders. anyone who has a order placed call me and i will get you the photos. will miss all of my friends at the tracks. this was wrong:(

well is the end as near as some people are saying, i heard the photo guy is the first to go, that way he can try and collect and get pics to everyone before it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just my thought, but what do i know, LOL

I-55

Come to I-55! They need a photographer! One that will actually take action shots instead of just ones on the front straight.

i have not been told by charlie yet. i herd it from the grape vine and had to call him and his wife told me charlie is at macon

You know what I think drivers and the fans should get together and show Highland that if they dont get rid of charlie that they will have nothing Mt. Vernon and Pevely and Granite also run on Saturdays. A few weeks of alot less cars and alot less fans will show the Highland fairboard or whoever is in charge that Charlie needs to go to much favortiscm!! You cant even make a pass if you touch someone or someone cuts you off and you get into them depending who it is you get black flagged or move to the back. Racing is a contact sport and sometimes theres not much you can do about it but when the FLAGMAN stands at the flagstand crying about someone making a move to win the race or anything else against someone he likes or the move is made by someone he hates he makes it obvious to everyone by watching him is BULL!! Just 1 of many thing that has been going on at highland and is ruining the rep for the best facility in this area !! I also think just because Scott took a photo finish picture that proved them wrong is bull**** that they would fire him over it!!!! He is 1 of the best track photographers we have seen in a long time just goes to show you if you dont brown nose with charlie you are gone enough said proof is there charlie you dont like being told you are wrong well i think you just basically screwed Highland track over watch and see!!

Highland

After What A Few Of Us Saw At Highland Tuesday....they Need To Get Read Of The Rent A Cop That Told The Guy That He Had To Move The Ump Summernationals Trailer Some Where Else Because He Was In The Way. He Wasn't In The Way He Just Wanted Some Thing To Complain About. So Who Came Up There And Settled It All? Guess??? Schrader Way To Go Kenny!!!!

perigo charlie is the for the rest of the year and 2 more after this because he sighed a contract i am sorry SCOTT maybe all the people that go to highland need to get a petishon signed u were the only photogragher that highland has ever had that has interacted with the driver and fans i will miss you SCOTT are you still going to go the races at highland i think that u need to still go and take pics from the pits and stands they cant say no to that because then he would hjave to say no to all the other people that take pics from the stands sorry man www.leemanphoto.com

do you think that you are going to go anywhere else for photos maybe try and go to beleville sometimes if they will let u because they need more and better photos

If they see that the car counts drop cuz of Charlie they'll fire him,Without racecars Charlie is nothing, He doesnt see that so he keeps running them off

Scott, I've seen your stuff and it's good. Sorry to hear about the situation your in. I'd call Charlie and get it confirmed first though, sometimes the grape vines need a little pruneing...lol

Good luck in what ever you decided to do next.

John Barr
The Trashdog

Back