Racing Friday, June 10th...

FaithfulFan

www.eatonracing.net
Looks like Mother Nature might actually cooperate with us this Friday night, June 1oth (keep your fingers crossed...and your toes too).

We will be racing:
600cc Multis
Caged Karts (kids)
Mini Stocks
B-Mods

Gates open at 6:00pm

Pill Draw at 7:00pm
Hot Laps at 7:30pm
Racing at 8:00pm

We really hope to see everyone there. It has been a longgggg off season!!!

I cant believe we are finaly going to get to race. Please, if you have nothing to do come out to the Doe Run Raceway and enjoy the Family racing ! LD

Yes, pit passes are $25 each.

Radar still looks iffy, but I got a feeling we're gonna get this one in :)

Mudslinger, are you ever satisfied?

Ya we raced. I dont have full results, they'll be on the website soon.Matt Ponder triple-crowned, Lee Stuppy won Karts, Kyle Stolzer won mods and Ronnie Moser won ministocks.

our race team has raced alot of tracks and I have to say that was the roughest track we have raced on. I hope when we get the car fixed the track will be smoother. I understand it takes alot to get a track ready. I liked racing there abd will be back the only thing I did not like is the big ruts in the track

Well we enjoy having everyone out, and we appreciate every driver, crew member and fan that comes out and supports our track. Yes, the track was rough and started peeling up early, and we appologize for that. You gotta take into consideration the beating that mother nature put on that track earlier this year. There were washouts in the track exposing the conduit and wires going to the light poles in the infield. It was BAD. It's gonna take a lil time to get her ironed down again. DRR is a smooth track 95% of the time and there is a hell of alot of work that goes into making it that smooth. Our crew will get it back to that smooth condition again. Its possible that it could take a couple weeks though. Hang in there and bare with us. Hope you get your car fixed soon and come back out.

It was our first time at Doe Run and it's a nice facility. No complaints. Keep up the good work!

Was there a track photographer?

@liquidqwik

Your cars looked great and ran great too. Hope you guys are back weekly, we love running at Doe Run. Kirby Laws is the track photographer, I'm sure he was there and he should have shots of your car next week. They also usually post them on the doe run website about midweek. His number is somewhere on this forum if you search a bit.

@liquidqwik

Your cars looked great and ran great too. Hope you guys are back weekly, we love running at Doe Run. Kirby Laws is the track photographer, I'm sure he was there and he should have shots of your car next week. They also usually post them on the doe run website about midweek. His number is somewhere on this forum if you search a bit.

Thanks! It was our first night racing and we had no idea what to expect! Thanks for the info. I will find Kirby on Friday. The plan is to run Doe Run as much as possible.

It was our first time at Doe Run and it's a nice facility. No complaints. Keep up the good work!

Was there a track photographer?

The Vantoll boys? I was told that this was their first time racing micros. Is this true? Them boys done a hell of a job!! Glad to have yall down!

Hello All
After a long winter and spring I thought Friday night off pretty well. I have seen better race sufaces but I'm sure that will improve. As far as pictures are concerned I should have a few shots of about every car. What car numbers and class are you looking for? I sell my photos from an white GMC truck just inside the pit gate. Come take a look Friday night
Thanks to Bobby and his staff DRR is great.
Thanks again
Kirby

The Vantoll boys? I was told that this was their first time racing micros. Is this true? Them boys done a hell of a job!! Glad to have yall down!

Thanks kRaZiE! Yes, the Vantoll boys. It was our first time racing micros. I'm real proud of them. We definitely have a lot to learn! We had an 11 front driver on the 30T car! :confused:

Hello All
After a long winter and spring I thought Friday night off pretty well. I have seen better race sufaces but I'm sure that will improve. As far as pictures are concerned I should have a few shots of about every car. What car numbers and class are you looking for? I sell my photos from an white GMC truck just inside the pit gate. Come take a look Friday night
Thanks to Bobby and his staff DRR is great.
Thanks again
Kirby

We are looking for the 30T and 21A in the micro class. Glad you are taking pics! We don't have any racing pics!!

Pictures....

I promise I will have some pictures posted on the website, Sometime tomorrow..It's been a busy week and its hard to get back into the swing of things.. LOL I'll post on here tomorrow when there up... Sorry...

Race track was the same for everyone, I really didn't think it was that bad, I've seen much worse.

The Vantoll boys were great, they are not going to have any trouble adjusting to micro's. Liquidqwik you should be proud of both boys

Back