RAMS Awards Banquet on Nov. 6th

Millsey

2004 RAMS Awards Banquet will be held at 6 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 6th at Club 67 Restaurant & Sports Bar (Highway 67) in Bonne Terre. There will be a short association meeting prior to the actual awards banquet (meeting to start at 6 p.m.) for election of officers for 2005 season and to start collection of 2005 association fees.
There is no charge for the banquet. We will be ordering off the menu.

Happy Saturday Jeffery..I only have one question...
Will Crystal Eaton be on the ballot?

Hey Bad Bob, what's up with that????

Millsey said:
No, Crystal will not be on the ballot. She's not even a RAMS member.
Hey Bad Bob, what do you have say about that??? Alookie hear

BUCK WHEAT said:
Hey Bad Bob, what do you have say about that??? Alookie hear
Crystal Eaton has paid her membership fee of $25.00
for the 2005 season, which I will be turning in to
Theresa Reando today.Correct me if I'm wrong but
I believe that is all that is required to be a member.
Is there any other reason that she is not being put
on the ballot?..

Yes Bob, she WAS NOT NOMINATED at the meetings. You just can't get on the internet and decide you want to run for an office and it magically happen. I'm trying to tell you all that if you want Crystal all you have to do is write her in. But NO, she is not going to be on the ballot because the nominations were CLOSED.
Also, I'm glad she joined because she should be a valued member, but why would you turn her money into Theresa Reando? She is not the treasurer yet. Just hang on to it and turn it in at the meeting.

Millsey said:
Yes Bob, she WAS NOT NOMINATED at the meetings. You just can't get on the internet and decide you want to run for an office and it magically happen. I'm trying to tell you all that if you want Crystal all you have to do is write her in. But NO, she is not going to be on the ballot because the nominations were CLOSED.
Also, I'm glad she joined because she should be a valued member, but why would you turn her money into Theresa Reando? She is not the treasurer yet. Just hang on to it and turn it in at the meeting.
I was under the impression that Theresa was appointed by you and agreed upon by the membership to take over as secretary and treasurer as soon as you picked up the records/ checkbook from Tracy, which you had stated that you were doing on this past wednesday. Assuming you did this, where do you suggest I turn in Crystal's membership?

AGAIN, I have to ask this question:
I wasn't aware that the ballots had already been printed up.
Who or what determines that the nominations are not still open?
Is that determined by the membership, the President, or is that written somewhere in the by laws? Also, who made the decision about the election and the "brief meeting" before the banquet? 1st I've heard about it..

Need I remind you of your last response?

Millsey said:
Ballots are printed, nominations are closed. That's all I'm going to say on the matter.
Alrighty then...But I do have one more Question. Since you are
making all of the decisions, who will count the ballots at this election?

Oops, I almost forgot. You didn't answer. Who is the treasurer at this point in time, Tracy, Theresa Reando, or you?

This place is a freak'n zoo and we all look like a bunch of monkeys! not just one of us but the whole association...I bet folks stop by here daily just to get a good laugh. And we want to be taken seriously....

Don't laugh too hard there Stone Cold...I'm sure you're one of those monkeys too...you're just the monkey that runs to the front of the cage stirs things up and then runs to the back of the cage and hides behind your big ol cold stone.

bill

everyone needs to quit monkeying around. i'm with ya bill. theres 2 with in the rams that stir it up to where it gets like this. lets get it together and move forward.... ;)

Wheel21 said:
This place is a freak'n zoo and we all look like a bunch of monkeys! not just one of us but the whole association...I bet folks stop by here daily just to get a good laugh. And we want to be taken seriously....
Exactly why I'm here, anyone have a boat motor for sale?

OK, just to try and make everyone feel more at ease let's do this. We will NOT hold the election this next meeting (Nov. 6), the actual election would be held the following full meeting in December. That way everything can be more thoroughly worked out..... How's that?

Back