RAMS New Logo..... Whatcha Think??

Millsey

We've been looking at doing this for a while, but I had Gary Whitener work up a new logo. This is just one of eight different versions he made for us that I will show everyone at our meeting on Feb. 21st at Southfork....

What do you think about this...?

When we designed the original it was a "quickie" to get us started. Smurf will like this one and some of the others because they lend themselves for embroidery for hats and other stuff. Plus there are a few other versions that would be great....

as for as looking at them from a digitizer view I like the version #3 easy to punch and easy to run on caps the one in the sheild(version 2a) naw looks busy:D

thanks for checking into this Millsey I can make new patches to macth these which ever one we pick..

I'm working on it!!!! the had a freaking meeting ALL DAY yesterday... Trying to get them cheep enough so it will be worth the trouble of messing with it!!!

old school is better

i like the old logo better. the other ones would look good if they didn't have the goat in it. put a car and truck in its place and it would turn out great... the goat sticks!

Just my opinion

But I like the first one better ...except replace the ram with a mini stock and put the ram really small On the mini Stocks door

Just my 2 cents

NO. 2 would look good in the shape of an oval minniestocks on the top an a car on the bottom with a ram head made to look like it is flying. just a though from old giser.

rams camp !no way!

you can't make me go to rams camp and try out for the new red and black rams team, i'm going to the race track. yes the goat stinks.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK gagGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

ya

ya, but theres no stinking goats in it.. eee hhhaa eehhaa .. i'm sorry i'm getting my animals mixed up.....

Nuttin wrong with wolf

He has a point ..I would want everyone to focus on it being a mini stock Association and not a rams fest.....

The ram should be the 2ed symbol smaller ..Put the Mini stock first

Back