Rams Points Updated!! And....

Wheel21

Modified Racer
RAMS Points have been updated. I'm updating driver pages now.

OK i've worked out the Points Championship scenario...

OK..Shannon is leading by 2 points over Dave. If Shannon wins his Heat and Feature then he is our 2005 Champion.

So for Dave to win the Championship he needs to win his Heat and Feature..If he does that and Shannon Wins his heat and finishes 2nd in the Feature then Shannon wins the tie breaker by the 16th best race where Shannon would have 56 points and Dave's 16th best is a 54...

But...if Dave wins his heat and feature and Shannon whens his heat and finishes 3rd in the feature then DAVE would win by the tie breaker of going to the 17th best race. Shannons 16th would be a 54 not 56 and would tie Daves 16th best. Dave's 17th best is a 54 and Shannon only has 16 races counting this weeks race.

In short Dave needs to win his heat and feature and shannon not win his heat and finish 3rd or worse in the feature.

WOW what a points race!!

Is this confusing? My brain hurts now!

Wheel21 said:
OK i've worked out the Points Championship scenario...

OK..Shannon is leading by 2 points over Dave. If Shannon wins his Heat and Feature then he is our 2006 Champion.
WOW!! The 2006 Points champion already???? That would be amazing! Poor nephew, his brain must have really been hurting....I think he means the 2005 champion! :D Sorry, I just couldn't pass it up.

All that number crunching I was doing had my brain smoking...I'll fix it..hehe

2006 Championship is waiting for ME!! hehe

Wheel21 said:
All that number crunching I was doing had my brain smoking...I'll fix it..hehe

2006 Championship is waiting for ME!! hehe

You're brains gonna be smokin' some more,
after the Rams officers review the video tape....

Well i didn't know we could supercede track results. I guess I better start saving all those video tapes. Crap I always just took it and went. Next time I pass 4 cars in one lap..complete the lap and then go all the way to the rear cause of a yellow do you think I could have Brenda hit rewind, run it down the bleachers, and have Crystal review it so that at the end of the race I can be bumped up a few positions because i got the shaft?

And this is not a complaint on our wonderful scorers at DRR...Sometimes it happens and I just take it..no big deal..BUT IT HARDLY EVER HAPPENS :D :D

Not to make it sound like an issue, because it's not with me...but better be careful starting this because we could be review tape every week.

And if it is changed..it won't be hard to change the points...Remember..The Wheelman made this program..hehehe

I just put the name and location together. Well aint this cool.. Alright now Mark explained the rules to you right. Whether I'm right or wrong you always back me..hehe

You can go to Short Track Nationals..got a great deal on the hotel.

Wheel21 said:
Well i didn't know we could supercede track results. I guess I better start saving all those video tapes. Crap I always just took it and went. Next time I pass 4 cars in one lap..complete the lap and then go all the way to the rear cause of a yellow do you think I could have Brenda hit rewind, run it down the bleachers, and have Crystal review it so that at the end of the race I can be bumped up a few positions because i got the shaft?

And this is not a complaint on our wonderful scorers at DRR...Sometimes it happens and I just take it..no big deal..BUT IT HARDLY EVER HAPPENS :D :D

Not to make it sound like an issue, because it's not with me...but better be careful starting this because we could be review tape every week.
Didn't mean to cause any problems, but this had nothing to do with cautions
(this race went green to checkered) and its obvious that both vehicles passed the #20 and were about to lap him as the checkered flew. I just hate to see these guys get screwed...
I doubt MCS will do anything about changing it, but I thought the RAMS would make the correction in their points and payout...

It's not a problem with me..... Do what you want. I'm just playing devils advocate.

And a scoring error is a scoring error.. let's vote this stuff in so we can remove the gray areas on video review... :D

Edited so I wouldn't have to tag on to the end of this

In short what I meant was, If you do one you'll have to do them all when necessary.

Wheel21 said:
It's not a problem with me..... Do what you want. I'm just playing devils advocate.

And a scoring error is a scoring error.. let's vote this stuff in so we can remove the grey areas on video review... :D

grey area what grey area???:eek: :eek: :eek:

Back