rookie of da year

i think dustin wadlow should be rookie of the year he is the driver of the number 20 dwarf car he is only 14 years old and he runs with some of the fastest cars at the rock so ithink u all might want to think bout him

yeah...

dustin's pretty good...but you can't forget...kasey burch! (he's still considered a rookie this year right? he didnt race all year last year!) he's 17...he's won his heat...with billy smith on his butt the whole race...

Hey Someone...

Would someone list some of the things that you are looking for to chose a Rookie Of The Year. They have to win some races and ........... LeaDonna

I would have to say Kent Buckley............first year in a sprint car and he is doing a damn good job.

How about Joe Chitwood #34,Bobby Evans #73,Steven Fish #?,Justin "Wildman" Franks #32F. They run in pure street class.

Confused .....

I think they are wanting Rookie driver's from Fredericktown. We dont race Sprints there. LOL I Have a nomination..... Travis Goodman. He raced some last year but really struggled to keep it going. This year he has came out with a fresh start. He has Triple Crowned 3 times i think and is really having a good season. He hasn't been able to be there every week because of his job BUT when he is in town... He is at the track ! Again, I nominate Travis Goodman in the Pure Street class........ LeaDonna :)

i get what u are saying but look at the younger drivers like dustin wadlow he is doing a damn good job in points and he is at the races every week "when we have races" but that is my opinein and if u want to say travis goodman then more power to u

Sorry.........forgot which track forum I was in. That's why I said Kent Buckley. I know The Rock doesn't race sprint cars. I'm not that crazy!!! But, I'm stumped as far as rookie of the year at Fredericktown. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............

purestreet class

# 11 chitman, he is there everyweek battling out in the front. that is a good pick with a good reason , being there every week no matter what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't Know About Rookie Of The Year

But I have a couple of nominations for "FAN OF THE YEAR"
Carol and Sam Dickerson and Leadonna Payne

think about it guys, without these fans, theres no one to race for..
I think its about time to recognize these ladies...

I think they should have a rookie of the year in every class, and one overall. Jeffrey Asher Jr. in the dwarf cars would be a good rookie of the year. He holds his line, and has had some good finishs, and has already almost won a heat race. Sunday night he was headed to a solid 4th place finish untill the #33 took him out! Dustin Wadlow is only doing good in points because he is there every night and there is only 6 cars most of the time. All he does is finish. He never gets a good finish when fast cars from Doe Run are there, he gets lapped and is in the back. Jeffrey Asher is still somewhere in the top 8 and is never lapped.

Back