Route 45 Raceway to fly USRA banner in 2016!!!!!

Here we go,,at least one track has the nerve,,,any followers?
I'm glad somebody is finally stepping up! Need more tracks UMP is out of control. They are all about lining their pockets. Write a check and your product becomes legal,ask Wiles. Carbon fiber driveshaft in a modified are you fucking kidding me?

So all you people are gonna change your cars to meet Usra rules for one track and no chance at national points or money? Tires, bodies, no more boxed in noses, no quickchanges in bmods, etc. Has anyone looked at motor rules for amod? All the big horsepower low degree heads have to add lead in front of motor plate and weigh more, so every motor in your area will be at a disadvantage to the few cars with unlimited money that goes out and buys a cheater light weight spec headed motor. Also don't forget that the am racers are harder to hook up so money will be spent to be fast.

Your gonna join a membership that's only good at one track in your area. Callaway raceways in Fulton, mo on Fridays is your only other option for racing, 1.5 hrs from stl and they're only amods, bmods are outlaw like tri city. Moberly, warrensburg, or wheatland if your rained out. All your doing us lining Todd's pockets as he gets a kick back just like ump. Nothing changed in my area when we were forced Usra, the same people cheat, the same people follow the rules, and the same worthless tech officials don't check anything. In the end, all that is certain is its gonna cost the racer more money.

Bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch....sounds to me like you have more of a personal issue with Todd than you do with his decision. Obviously you don't see that the current system isn't working and that something has to change! It's very obvious that Tri City, Belleville,Highland, or I-55 isn't going to do it so someone had to jump out there and try it!! Good God dude give it a chance and see where it goes!!

those you talked about are not changing because its working there, at route 45 not so much , plus no outsiders coming for any big shows

Seems like all classes really gotta change alot, pure stocks especially, brave move with a track with all ready low car counts..but I wish them the best of luck I enjoyed the trip every now and then

Bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch....sounds to me like you have more of a personal issue with Todd than you do with his decision. Obviously you don't see that the current system isn't working and that something has to change! It's very obvious that Tri City, Belleville,Highland, or I-55 isn't going to do it so someone had to jump out there and try it!! Good God dude give it a chance and see where it goes!!

And I'm telling you from my first hand experience that nothing is going to change other than who you send your membership money to and the tires on your car. What do you expect to change? The track isn't going to pull enough cars to get the $1500 championship money from Usra. Is taking 10 amods from ump going to show them something?

Just realized, Usra doesn't pay as good as ump does on the national title. 10gs compared to 20.

Last edited:
One thing is for certain staying with UMP was not going to change anything. UMP is playing games with tires, for the last couple seasons they have had this nonsense going Ds some places, A's others, now H's only on RR, plus this crap of forcing Bmods to crates. On top of that they are likely to change tires again for 2017 according to one of the reps.

UMP Engine costs are totally out of control, the only tech at all is for body panels....... So what exactly does staying with UMP get anyone ????

USRA is far from perfect, but the have actual engine rules, and they run ONE tire. I certainly hope Route 45 can make it and others will join in. It has to be an upgrade over UMP. USRA has rules out on time every year and they run ONE tire.

this what happens when you are UMP national champion

Attachments

• IMG_3914.jpg
    IMG_3914.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 223
Seems like all classes really gotta change alot, pure stocks especially, brave move with a track with all ready low car counts..but I wish them the best of luck I enjoyed the trip every now and then
The ONLY rule change for pure stock is American Racers instead of Hoosiers.

cant use the 5 car as it has a 406 steel block-----a bit of history==the track was built in 99 I think--I brought my old rayburn up on the last night of the century they ran-----when I got there I thought what a smooth concrete wall----wrong---its steel---won the feature ---last feature I won---wish I could find the guy taking the pictures that night---I like the place---now if I can find used AR tires----AW heck I am almost 70 may be time to hang it up=========YA-RIGHT

Back