RUMORS overheard!

little302

Nut behind the wheel
The Martian sled may that has been sighted in S.E. Missouri, may be making an appearance at the Banquet of Champions.:eek:

Is you comin my way sweet cakes??? Yous can stay with me after the gets together here in the ghetto... Bad Bob is coming too, and least I hopes so. It been long time since we's gots together.

Hey cool maybe we can get them to raffle off a ride on the sled. Kind of like a ride along program. Also sounds like Aunt Jemima may be planning on serving breakfast in bed this Sunday. Pancakes anyone?

LOL - OH NO!!! You guys have pulled poor Venus into your sick, twisted, nonsense conversations. Run girl, RUN!!!! If you need cover, I'm here for ya! - LMAO :D :D ;) :D :D

Thanks Racewidow, I'm sure I might need your help sooner or later. Some of this stuff is too good not to comment on. Don't worry I keep a set of hip waders right next to the computer.

I'm sure we'll be there by 6 (probably at the latest). Want to meet in the lobby at 6? Look for the (dark)redhead.

Who left your gate open???? Not funny!! I won't be short, I'll be in heels!!! So THERE - ppppbbbbbbbtttt!!!! :p :p

No problem! Actually, we could probably meet at about quarter 'til so we don't miss out on the dinner. Is that do-able? (change in plans - we'll be there by 5:30)

Back