Something To Think About

20racer

20racer
Frank Is Getting A Lot Of Phone Calls About Changing Our Races To Sundays? Just Wanted To Know What Everyone Thinks About This For Next Year,2008. Our Thoughts Are Gates Open At 2:00 Races Start At5:00. That Way Everyone Will Be Out Of There Around 8:00. In The Spring And The Fall The Kids Can Still Get Up For School.

Sundays would really help me out cause of work but starting earlier would make it even better like maybe: gates at 12:00 and racing at 2:00. I know church will be an issue for some but they do have early mass at least where I come from! ;)

No racing on Sunday for me.

Friday's at Bedrock seemed to have worked pretty well over the last few years. Kart counts have been pretty good!!!

Friday, Saturday, Sunday???

Hey Larry, are some of these people the same one's who wanted to race on Saturday's? I'm just curious because it seems like there are a lot of people who want to stick with Friday's, people who want Saturday's, and now there are people who want Sunday's. It doesn't really matter to me, whatever gets more karts to the track and helps Frank. It just seems like people who have trouble getting to Bedrock on Friday nights want Saturday or Sunday and those who don't have trouble getting to the track want it on Friday. The one good thing about Sunday is Bedrock wouldn't be competing with the stock car races.

Justin

Tell Frank he should just race Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Then everyone will be able to race:) Just kidding. Frank is in a no win situation here. No matter which night he goes with someone is going to have to work or have some other conflict. I like racing there and have stated previously that Saturdays would work for me b/c I can not be there on Fridays. I also live three hours away and would not come every Saturday either though. I feel that you need to support your local racers first because they are the people who support the track the most. It is nice to draw some new faces from out of town but it is hard to get those same faces to the track every week too. I am sure he will get good kart counts no matter what night he decides on.
Good Luck.

Hey dog fish Stop thinking !!!! your killing me out here. Why not just start later on friday nights. I vote for Fridays Later!!!!! that would also give you more time to cook hotdogs & fish

Over & Out!!

scott b

ok we are done , had the meeting today with out you. we are staying on friday nights, time changes are gates will still open at 5:00,hot laps are pushed back to 7:30 races at 8:00. we are going to put extra help in the tower to cut back on the time it takes at intermission to get the features lined up. we are looking to possible have money races on sundays. so stop about the food thing i am trying, i am on jenny craig.:D

Sounds Great to me Hope being later will give more people a chance to get there. Did anything else change?? like tire prep??? Wish I could have been there.

What We Talked About

Can't Stop Prep, But We Went To A New Tire Rule You Can Only Run 33"s In All The Stock Classes, Full Rear Bumper On Karts In All Classes,starting Times Moved Back, We Are Going To Have A Animal Class Not Sure What Weight Class Yet. Not Sure What The Outlaws Came Up With, Did Hear Something About U.a.s. Rules, Give Van A Call About That Class, Frank Is Going To Have 4 Or 5 Money Races On Sundays, Payout Has Changed, Not Going To Pay Back As Far. Got To Go Pan A Cakes Are Done See You Later Bye!:d

Have a great race year guys

These new rules eliminate me from racing at bedrock this year. Dont have the money to buy 33s. I was going to try and get one more year out of my two sets of 44s. Have a great race year and I will maybe see you guys in 08. Andy

These new rules eliminate me from racing at bedrock this year. Dont have the money to buy 33s. I was going to try and get one more year out of my two sets of 44s. Have a great race year and I will maybe see you guys in 08. Andy

I've got some you can have...cheap.

I will have to check i might have some 33's for sale. But if you wanted to race you should have been at the meeting because that is why it was posted on here. I really don't think anyone can complain about anything if they didn't attend. I understand some people have things come up but it was posted well ahead of time. I will post all the tires I have for sale soon.

We have a set of 33A's with 8 nights on them for $150 on Tru-Roll wheels. I'm sure you could spring a $150 to race next year. Plus, since Coulterville is most likely going Burris only as well, you'll never need anything but 33A's again to race around here. Toby or Brandon may even get them to you cheaper than $150.

Justin

Back