Taurus Grudgematch... Trashdog vs 28jracer

28jracer

Joe Prince
Since this was actually listed in an "idiot" thread that was closed.... I decided to revive just a part of that thread.

Trashdog.... Dirtgirl wants to race the winner! Only problem is that she has an Expedition. Can she borrow YOUR car so she can race me?

LOL!

28jracer said:
Since this was actually listed in an "idiot" thread that was closed.... I decided to revive just a part of that thread.

Trashdog.... Dirtgirl wants to race the winner! Only problem is that she has an Expedition. Can she borrow YOUR car so she can race me?

LOL!

My Expedition ought to be my give me since I am just girl :eek:

Tickets for the Tarus Grudge Match go on sale today at all Dial-Dog-Tics locations.
If you don't know where Dial-Dog-Tics outlets are located, see the man in the raincoat behind Rally's. Or, call 1-GET-DOG-TICS.

Dirtgirl will not have to pay for her tickets because......... "when you have these, you don't need money"!

TTG/MM:)

[QUOTE="when you have these, you don't need money"!

TTG/MM:)[/QUOTE]
hheheh good one Talker :D

hey dirt girl just wants to race the truck :D :D dirtgirl give him a half a lap head start since your 4x4 but wait you be top heavy where the tarus will sit closer to the ground..... mmmm let hope it a rutted track then you beat the taures by a lap or two :D :D :D

....."when you have these, you don't need money"

....."but wait you be top heavy"

NOW WHERE IS THIS THREAD GOING....:):):):):):)

Which Rally's am I supposed to be at Mike ?

Be Careful Lisa. I'm Sure These Guys Will Draft Off Ya' Big Time!

That Expedition Will Knock A Big Hole In The Wind!

The top heavy is what the Expeditions is :rolleyes: We all know I am bottom heavy. Hey I thought we were talking racing. Ya'll are just avoiding this topic because you are skeered to race the woman :eek: ;)

Tracy- Tracy- Tracy don't give away my secrets. If they think I am just any old girl they might give me a lap lead way because they feel sorry for me :D Stick to the plan sister :rolleyes:

Actually the guy in the sable made me nervous, you know how those Mercury people are...lol

It's ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

John Barr
The Trashdog

Pain...

Racer14K said:
Just heed my warning dog....I warned you !!!!!

Trashdog....

Loren knows the pain of LOSING to me. As I stated on a post in the closed thread, he can't beat me on the PS2 and he can't even catch me on the go-karts!

Now... Can we talk Ray into giving us some track time???

I say at least 10 laps! Five for practice and five for me to lap you twice!!!

LOL!!!

Hey TTG, if this goes well, I will challenge you to "the Dakota Wars!" I still have my gas-hog Dakota!

Are YOU game? Wackymac19 will sponsor this one I'm sure!

So are ya'll giving me a lap lead way??? Have to get the grocery go getter up to speed and I figure that may take awhile. Hey do we get a bonus for using that gas at the track cause after a heat I am going to need a fill up :eek: :rolleyes:

Brown stuff?

Racer14K said:
What's that brown stuff flowing out of your mouth Joe ? It sure ain't a brownie !!!!

I guess that is the dirt I ate on one of the (many) laps I made that put you a lap down, two laps down, then the third, fourth and so on!

ROFLMAO!!! :D

???

Racer14K said:
It's really flowing now !!!! DON'T CHOKE

Aren't you supposed to be working? Does Jerry know you aren't working?

Hey... I won't be up tonight.

Will be at the store tomorrow for the wiper blades and then the shop - leave a list and don't tell Frank!

Back