Tommy Worley Jr.!!!!!!!!

Jake_9J

i have got FOUR new 04 skins....Tommy Worley Jr(56),Jeremy Standridge (10s)(sp),Kevin Bess(55),and Doc's cars(D12)...here they are

His Beck motor is in the process of getting fixed, so he borrowed a motor from Jimmy Brayton the #3 car. He Won at Pevely with it and this weekend. It is by far the oldest motor out there, not a up to date motor, but it get's the job done. By the way thanks to Jimmy for letting Tommy use your motor.
Good job Saturday with your big win over Joey. Has he called you on lessons on a slide job.

I use to have lots of respect for Tommy Jr. but since he started racing the way he does my respect for him has gone away. He has caused drivers lots of money, and some of them could have really been hurt bad. I think his driving has gotten totally out of hand and he needs to see the BLACK flag more often. His comments we can handle, the attitude will cost him in the end, but the driving is gonna get someone hurt.

Tommy (Chassis Twister) Worley is a out of control wild man. I agree with you 28fan, he's gonna hurt someone one of these days. I hope it's true about what comes around goes around cause if that's the case he's got about 15 comin! Total out of control madman. That's what he is. Steve Short, Jay Landolt, Bryan Mattews, those are just a few that he has takin out.

Tommy is just an aggressive driver...which is not a bad thing. is he the MOST aggressive? no...does he make bad decisions sometimes? sure. but im not sure why you pick on him when every damn outlaw driver out there would slide his own mother. and what about joey? he slides everyone he can...hes JUST as aggressive and not nearly as nice of a guy as tommy. jason keith, aj bruns, jimmy hurley, joey montgomery, jerrod hull, terry babb, jay landolt...etc etc...the list goes on...ive seen EVERY one of them slide someone and im sure they'll do it again. get off tommys *** and show him some respect, because it sounds awfully ignorant to call him out for something that both joey and hurley did in the last two weekends as well.

The only thing different about everyone elses slide jobs and chassis twister is they don't crash the guy. Sure, they might make a little contact every once in a while. But they don't put them on their wing. Chassis Twister has crashed too many guys for me to respect him as a driver. It just happens too often with that guy. It's fine to be aggressive, but not stupid.

last year when he was black flagged for hitting mathews...it was a risky moved but mathews always puts himself in that position because he refuses to brake or touch up...how many cars has mathews torn up? if putting mathews in the wall from a slide job was someones fault i know w few people who have supposedly done it...he doesnt get off the throttle when he should...i have some good video if you want proof. as far as what happened to landolt...its not like worley did that on purpose...he thought landolt would touch up or back off and he didnt...so worley hit him...100% workeys fault for being so aggressive but he wasnt TRYING to wreck him. hes a good driver and you gotta respect the fact that he stands for everything that is NOT montgomery...and i love that.

Well I totally agree with you on the Montgomery statement! It is always Joey, Tim, Joey, Tim. In my opinion you can't count on someone backing off the gas. If your gonna hit them if they don't back off then you shouldn't do the slide job. We just have a different opinion on that subject. That's why sports and this board are great. You can read others views on whatever. Your not going to change my view on this, however I know that I'm not going to change yours. And that's ok. Like I said, I don't respect him, but do I wish I was in his shoes being able to drive a sprintcar? Hell yes!

32...who said that? LOL tim rarely slides anyone, only when he has to i guess...joey does it all the time. its just part of the sport...i dislike joey as a person...not because of his overaggressive driving...i just think his a pr1ck. LOL i still cant take anything away from the guy...hes fast as he11.

to the #8 person...i love this board for that reason. i surely dont have anything against you for not sharing my opinion. rivalrys and your love or dislike for drivers is what makes it so fun. only thing i hate about this board is that the sfcr one is run by mills and he and corey whipe everything out...i own SFCRaceway.com, though...and im either putting in a forum where you can really speak your mind or im going to do something else...what do you think? any ideas?

Great Job Tommy. Im Glad You Beat Joey. We Wasnt There That Night But I Heard It Was Awsome. Love What You Put On The Back Of Your Wing. See Ya At The Track Good Luck Hello Chris

Mr. Zacrates39, I think it would be great if you did a forum on your site were people can tell thier views. I know what your saying about Millsey. Either he wipes it off or gives you a smart *** coment back on your post if it's something he doesn't agree with. That thread about the allstars not coming back, he got real smart mouth with racechick93. If I remember right, didn't Millsey get a little upset when you started your own site? His site ****ed. I really liked the driver profiles and the info provided on your site. I say go for it on your own forum.

Sprintcar#8Fan said:
I know what your saying about Millsey. Either he wipes it off or gives you a smart *** coment back on your post if it's something he doesn't agree with.

its usually the smart *** comment

Back