Top dirtiest or "aggressive" dirt track drivers??

Ok, I am sure that we all could list off a few names of drivers that are known to be a little shady with thier driving tactics during a racing event. But this is nothing new as labeling certain drivers as dirty drivers has gone on forever and it has been done in all forms of dirt track racing.

This might get good,,,,,,,Oh boy!
Yea im with you! Joel "The Train" Loepker is soon to be a serious threat in a sportsman. He just bought Jimmy Cummins car and has been known for his vicious hits in the mini car demo's. Look for this guy at a track near you! LoL

Dont know you or where your from but Ive raced shaw more times than i can count and not one time have I seen a deliberate "DIRTY ACT" from him. As a matter of fact I've learned alot from him and got a lot of help in the pits from him. But when your as good as he is I guess its easy for people to trash talk fact or fiction!

The one time I got to drive I was pretty dirty in staging. Just ask Mark Schaefer

Had to get the puffs out on that one Jason..You crack me up!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!

There's a big difference between dirt driving and aggresive. for example robby gordan is a dirty driver and kyle busch is aggressive.

Well here he goes again!!! I would have to say Tim hancock is the most aggressive. The dirtest is a easy one,Chad Zobrist,Rick Salter,Chad Sellers and last but not least Mike im so sorry harrison... That is JMO!!!

Well here he goes again!!! I would have to say Tim hancock is the most aggressive. The dirtest is a easy one,Chad Zobrist,Rick Salter,Chad Sellers and last but not least Mike im so sorry harrison... That is JMO!!!
... Zobrist??? Salter??? Put down the hash pipe man and grab you one of those $25 beers your favorite track sells.

I'm gonna be the first and say "this post is not gonna end well".
Nothing good will ever come from it, and it just gonna start crap.

I say this with a smile and respect but to find one of the most aggressive/dirtiest however you want to say it you are gonna have to go back quite a few years and remember the man who used to drive the worlds ugliest monte carlo and that was Lonnie Barton. He didn't care who he swapped paint with and don't think you were goin to block him for more than one lap cause he was gonna get around you one way or the other. Big Paul

Back