Track opening date?

BAD BOB

sick & twisted old man
A racer was going to Fredericktown to check on the progress of the racetrack. He noticed that there was a lot more traffic than normal. As he got further up the road all of the traffic had come to a halt. He saw a policeman coming towards his car, so he asked the cop what was wrong. The cop said, "Man we are in a crisis situation. Jeff Mills is in the road very upset. He does not have the money to re-open the track on time. He is threatening to douse himself in gasoline and start a fire." The racer asked the cop exactly what he was doing there." The cop said, " I feel sorry for him so I am going car to car asking for donations." The racer asked, "How much do you have so far?" The cop replied, "Well as of right now only 33 gallons, but many people are still siphoning as we speak!":D :D

I have nothing good to say about that, so I'll refrain from looking like an as*. Seeing a how the 2 of you already have the monopoly on that....:eek: Now..All JOKES aside, love you both and your sick sense of humor. ;) The world would not be the same without you.. The meeting is sat at Southfork in Deslodge.. Be there for further info... Or wait right here, and maybe someone will post it..

Right now, if everything goes alright, Car show on March 18th. Play Day on March 24 and Opening Night on March 31...

Millsey said:
Right now, if everything goes alright, Car show on March 18th. Play Day on March 24 and Opening Night on March 31...

OMG ............MILLSEYYYYYYYYYY BAD TIMING!!!!

MARCH 31: POPLAR BLUFF SPEEDWAY:

<SPRINT CAR SHOOT OUT> $1,000.00 TO WIN MOD RACE:(

BVT said:
OMG ............MILLSEYYYYYYYYYY BAD TIMING!!!!

MARCH 31: POPLAR BLUFF SPEEDWAY:

<SPRINT CAR SHOOT OUT> $1,000.00 TO WIN MOD RACE:(
From what I hear there will be no shortage of modifieds even with PB's 1000 to win. Bring on opening day!!

I wish the Rock all the good luck possible, but I have been hearing from several reliable sources that the track opening is NOT a done deal. I hope they are wrong, but I only say this so the whole world doesn't go around thinking they got their favorite track back when it isn't a reality as of yet. If Mills or anybody else can shed some light on this it would be greatly appreciated. Too many people are involved to be left in the dark. I don't believe anybody has intentionally misled us, but if there is some truth to this we should be made aware of it!

Just a reminder... everyting they've been saying is that it is tentative and nothing is set in stone as of yet. I'm sure we'll hear sooner or later what plans are. I think though, that the more positive threads and posts will definately help things along. From what I've heard, the positive responses and overwhelming support from us fans is what's gotten us this far - I know we can get it farther. Keep up the faith and optimistic attitude everyone. I know we can do it!!

matt eaton said:
Is play day still on the 24????????????????????LMAO
Mr. Eaton to be perfectly honest with you I think that was rude and totally uncalled for. If by chance and by the grace of "God" they do get to open
You'd be barred from track
Then we'd see who would be laughing their butts off!!!!! Sincerely Chevy-Woman

Dirty Girl said:
What's he barred for "Aggressive Message Board Humor"

Lighten Up, Things will work out.

No, more like unnecessary ignorance! Well get to see how good Mr. Eaton is this year when he's got 40 cars to race against instead of 7. Talk about your paper track champion..... LMAO!!!

Bob Bob

I guess you must not have at Montgomery County the night I was there and won the feature. Seven cars or not you still had about 7 cars that could win the feature and in the modifieds there is not 40 cars that can win the feature maybe about 15. If you are so good why don't you climb your a** in a car and see how it is!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt -

matt eaton said:
I guess you must not have at Montgomery County the night I was there and won the feature. Seven cars or not you still had about 7 cars that could win the feature and in the modifieds there is not 40 cars that can win the feature maybe about 15. If you are so good why don't you climb your a** in a car and see how it is!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trust me when I say that arguing with someone on here who isn't even willing to sign their name to a post is not worth your time. I have been there and done that and it's a complete waste of time. Obviously, it's someone who has a personal problem with you (for whatever reason). At least you aren't hiding behind a screen name with your posts that some can't take as a joke.

Bob Bob, you're right, we will get to see how well Mr. Eaton does in a modified against 40 cars (as we will get to see how well the other sportsman drivers that moved up will do, but none of them were mentioned). At least Matt was willing to step up to the challenge instead of walking away. And whether you like him or not, Matt still had to go out there every weekend and compete and he EARNED that championship!!

Crystal

AMEN SISTER !!!!! Sounds like somone that Matt might have raced beside and " passed their BUMPER " Sorry loser :D Matt has totaly proven his talent, as well as some of the other Sportsman guys that are stepping into the Mod class. Good Luck to you Matt, you have as good as chance as anyone to win ANOTHER TRACK CHAMPION ...... LD :)

Back