Tricity rules meeting big turnout

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
uploadfromtaptalk1390170606454.jpg

Tricity will not be allowing E-85 fuel in 2014 for the Street Stock & Pro Modified divisions!

Last edited:
Because the intent of E85 was people to use the pump version of E85.. Sunoco and VP are making blends of E85 now that have additional additives and such and selling it for way more than E85 from the pump..

B-Mods (Pro-Modifieds) will race 12-14 times in 2014 at Tri-City Speedway.. They will use the same rules that Tri-City used at the end of last year when they ran the B-Mod race.

Also Summit will be adding a Race of Champions at the Modified Mania show in 2014. It will feature Modifieds that have won a various list of Modified Championships in 2014 & 2013.

Because the intent of E85 was people to use the pump version of E85.. Sunoco and VP are making blends of E85 now that have additional additives and such and selling it for way more than E85 from the pump..
cant you get same additives in racing fuel

B-Mods (Pro-Modifieds) will race 12-14 times in 2014 at Tri-City Speedway.. They will use the same rules that Tri-City used at the end of last year when they ran the B-Mod race.
So our local guys won't have a chance considering our motor limit, like bringing a knive to a gun fight!

BS ump rules allow it i bet half of the crates run it pisses me off we switched because it was cheaper to run are you going to start testing fuel. i guess check tri city off our schedule.

Did the motor set back number that highland added for the street stock class also get added to Tri city's rules?

Any word on the street stock pay out and the adding more laps to the heat races? You said something about it but never heard any more.

What is Highlands engine setback rule for a SS. I believe Kevin said his SS rules were staying the same but you can run a different header that fits better for the SS. I also don't see Belleville changing much. I did hear a couple of the SS front runners were running there engine setback all last season, has this rule been in place for a while?

Highland just added it this year. Someone on the rules commitee measured a "stock" car from back of the block to the hole in the frame where the lower trailing arm mounts. I have the rules at work, but it was somewhere in the area of 95 1/2 or 96 1/2. Maybe someone can chime in and have the actual number. It's very easy to measure. I'm all for a set of uniform local rules. I don't want to see E85 go. I run it, or did i guess. There is no advantage to me other that the temp of my engine. Mine has never been over 210, even when we ran at tricity and it was 100 degrees plus outside

Back