What # is everyone running?

MC_racing_babe

Mrs. Pritz
Just wanted to know what number everyone was running this year.
I decided to go w/ 25 this year!

Thanks lotz

~Ashley~

i'm going with #21 on my new car...:D :D If i sell the truck and can get a motor in it that is.

Attachments

• Bill's New Mod 21.jpg
    Bill's New Mod 21.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 201
rams #20

come on jack, with these new rules you'll be the one to beat... after all last year you ran 10 races and had 2 heat wins, 20% win rate is good. and since ed thinks we will have only 8 cars chances are good your rate will go up...
icon10.gif
:D :D

Our mini stock will be #99 at Fredericktown and I know there's a couple of new ones but I'm not sure what their numbers are.

I don't think so Kurt. THe high dollar boys will win them this year. I would like to run at Farmington and Fredrictown but thanks to Mel I would have to have two heads to be competitive at MCS and I do not have the time or money to play that game. I still have the car on the trailer from the last race so I probably won't be ready for the start of the year anyway.

Most people will run there same stuff from last year the only difference is that now they will be legal !

maybe

maybe they will, but we lost a high profile team of 3 that could have done alot for mel and the track. 10 inch wheels should be ok if they used them last year.

As long as you realize you said it! :eek: Feels better to get it out, Don't it!? :D

Tony I wasent talking about myself I was talking about others. But if you want I will put the head in question on this year for you, dont be jealous. If you race at DRR dont forget the hole in the oil pan so they can see that lightened and knife edged crank. I beleive that would be illegal there!

Tony I wasent talking about myself I was talking about others. But if you want I will put the head in question on this year for you, dont be jealous. If you race at DRR dont forget the hole in the oil pan so they can see that lightened and knife edged crank. I beleive that would be illegal there!

See there, you really should get your facts straight! My crank is legal see its been deburred - remember your source of info.:D Besides anytime you want to come over you can look for yourself I am always legal - no need to cheat!! We just want to be able to run anywhere if we run the MCS rules we can't. So we will try to be competitive at MCS and still be legal everywhere else. That is if we can get Mel to allow the race tires we currently have!?!

See there, you really should get your facts straight! My crank is legal see its been deburred - remember your source of info.:D Besides anytime you want to come over you can look for yourself I am always legal - no need to cheat!! We just want to be able to run anywhere if we run the MCS rules we can't. So we will try to be competitive at MCS and still be legal everywhere else. That is if we can get Mel to allow the race tires we currently have!?!

Is that working the gray area? Is that the legal way to say lightened ?( DEBURRED ) I like that. Looks like you will be legal at DRR and MCS but not the Rock with the rules.

Back