What is with the calls? Shouldnt the officials be making the calls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlestealth59

You put someone on the back that was clearly in front and the other car that spun that person out. Idk who is making the calls but they need to pay a little more attention. The flag men should be making the calls not the people in the tower. I'm sure if fair calls were made that people would be more attracted to this track. If someone has a flat let them change it but you don't give them time. Well soon as the track improves the calls and stops the cheating which is noticeable from the stands even. Thank you for reading.

just so you know the tower dose not make the calls and i'll not say anything about the rest i do want to say koodos on how the track was tonight i don't know if it was do to the low car count but the track look'd very good till feature time.also congrats to the 32 hobby stock his 3'd race out doing very good finnished 5 or 6 in the feature.

You put someone on the back that was clearly in front and the other car that spun that person out. Idk who is making the calls but they need to pay a little more attention. The flag men should be making the calls not the people in the tower. I'm sure if fair calls were made that people would be more attracted to this track. If someone has a flat let them change it but you don't give them time. Well soon as the track improves the calls and stops the cheating which is noticeable from the stands even. Thank you for reading.
What exactly are you talking about.Several calls are made every night.

Tower does not make calls. The rules are very specific on changing a flat. If you're referring to the call on the #1 car, the green had dropped and an additional lap had been completed.

Yea but he went to change a tire nobody even gave him time off the track to change thing and ik for a fact the the someone is making the wrong calls cuz was near a push truck when they said that 15 hit that hayes guy I mean come on really 15 was running in front of Hayes so how could he hit him to cause the spin out? Now on the line up after he spun hayse was suppose to be put on back. I'm just saying I'm a fan but just the things that go on there ik they are mistakes but the flagmen make the calls on who hit who or if the line up is incorrect and needs to move a car.

You must have not been watching the race. The 15 car was in front of the 32c and spun. The 32 car had no where to go and locked up the brakes and didn't even bend the bumper! Then under caution they charged the yellow to the 15 and moved the 32 in front. When 32 went in front he hit him in the rear and spun him and then black flagged. Either you were not watching the race or need glasses it was not hard to see.

Can anyone understand this language? '59, try some punctuation and maybe your concern will be legible...

Yea but he went to change a tire nobody even gave him time off the track to change thing and ik for a fact the the someone is making the wrong calls cuz was near a push truck when they said that 15 hit that hayes guy I mean come on really 15 was running in front of Hayes so how could he hit him to cause the spin out? Now on the line up after he spun hayse was suppose to be put on back. I'm just saying I'm a fan but just the things that go on there ik they are mistakes but the flagmen make the calls on who hit who or if the line up is incorrect and needs to move a car.
Scorers job is to score car position. Call is made by on track officials, track tells us who to penalize we then adjust line up to reflect call.

You must have not been watching the race. The 15 car was in front of the 32c and spun. The 32 car had no where to go and locked up the brakes and didn't even bend the bumper! Then under caution they charged the yellow to the 15 and moved the 32 in front. When 32 went in front he hit him in the rear and spun him and then black flagged. Either you were not watching the race or need glasses it was not hard to see.

Modlite fan...that is exactly the call that came across the radio..well except the part about the glasses and watching the race lol

Well I'm on a cell phone so no. Yes it didnt bend but 32c also stomped on the gas when 15 came around. If it was any other driver than 15 they would have gave that other driver his spot back, but no I notice out of the year bad calls and I have only seen bad calls on that 15 car. Just because that 15's panel didnt bend that gives 32c a free pass for not turning the other direction or hit the brakes to keep from hitting the 15?

Scorers job is to score car position. Call is made by on track officials, track tells us who to penalize we then adjust line up to reflect call. Yea that's bull the flagmen should make the call then come over the radio first not the scorers come over first say who the call was on. We can sit here and argue all day long but ik I'm right and tons of people to back me up on all the bull around that place.

this track has been this way for twenty years and if you ask who makes the calls cory will tell you ,the tower made the call but no one ever knows who is making what call and where. favortism and bad calls and rule bending has always been the story at this track this spring , i was told i could absolutly not run schrader valve shocks on my a-mod by cory on the phone and told they never have been allowed but when asked if some other drivers would have to remove theirs i was told and quote "thats a little different brent and billy have supported this track along time " and this is why you need to go to pevely to find quality racing and drivers, the good drivers at farmington will never get the chance to shine with all the bad going on at that place jmo brian worley!

Scorers job is to score car position. Call is made by on track officials, track tells us who to penalize we then adjust line up to reflect call. Yea that's bull the flagmen should make the call then come over the radio first not the scorers come over first say who the call was on. We can sit here and argue all day long but ik I'm right and tons of people to back me up on all the bull around that place.

Um I think thats what I said lol and I'm not arguing with anyone..or didn't think I was? If you're listening you may have heard me say ..."on the 59 or 1 or whatever car is sitting there" as a question. They then confirm or correct. They (on track) are who makes the calls.

this track has been this way for twenty years and if you ask who makes the calls cory will tell you ,the tower made the call but no one ever knows who is making what call and where. favortism and bad calls and rule bending has always been the story at this track this spring , i was told i could absolutly not run schrader valve shocks on my a-mod by cory on the phone and told they never have been allowed but when asked if some other drivers would have to remove theirs i was told and quote "thats a little different brent and billy have supported this track along time " and this is why you need to go to pevely to find quality racing and drivers, the good drivers at farmington will never get the chance to shine with all the bad going on at that place jmo brian worley!

You got that right racing is not fun anymore because people have to cheat. 42% of the pure streets are illegal thats a fact. I dont know how these people get away with it during checks. Im just gonna give up on farmington if you cant race fair dont race. This track last night a estimate lost about $250 dollars of pit passes for the rest of that tracks years.

I wish the Hobbies would go back to run what you brung with alot smaller tires, let a big ole 454 run to but with a hard small tire it would be more fun. Speaking of FUN that's what we should be doing at the track. I know Danny feels cheated but he spun out right in front of the 32, that was bad but his car was still running. Danny just lost it after that and now it's going to cost him for his antics afterwards..

i say this if u think a car is not right put your money up ill tear down all 3 of my cars any time i could use the money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back