Where's all my ney sayers! LOL....

little302

Nut behind the wheel
mad daddy said:
I'm really happy everything is working out for you.... If there's anything I can do to help out just let me know.
Is that sarcasm I hear?:D

mad daddy said:
I'm really happy everything is working out for you.... If there's anything I can do to help out just let me know.

Nice edit job.....Jeff.;) :D If words of this nature ever did come out of dirthound's mouth, I'd fall over dead. He must care some though, or he wouldn't be checking the Fredericktown message board as often as he does.;)

Ignore the nay sayers. Well, actually you apparently did because you "Got R Done!!" (can't believe I just wrote that!) With all the turmoil surrounding some tracks right now, it's very refreshing to see one able to make it. EVERYONE - GO OUT AND SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL TRACK - YOU MAY NOT HAVE IT THERE TOO LONG IF YOU DON'T!

I, for one, sincerely, loyally and humbly thank you gentlemen for what you've done to get this track back up. I know you've put your hearts and souls into it and I'm proud of you. Thank you.

If there's anything I can do to help you out, please let me know.

When we do all gather at the Rock again, I'd like to make a toast to Curly, Terry and Jeff for all they've done...

"Here's to not taking "No" for an answer!"

Hats off to you gentlemen!

This thread resembles Nazi Germany, if the Fuher doesn't like what you have to say, then he will suppress by deletion or twist to his philosphy by editing! Whats next, book burning?! You better leave our Circle Track magazines alone Millsey!!!

People you have no idea how hard Curley, Terry and others worked to get this track back. Everytime we had a door slammed in our face they went knocking on another one. But not one time, I mean not one time, did we EVER tell you anything other than the truth of what was going on (even though we got lied to over and over and over again). So one of the special items we're going to be serving out of the concession stand will be large orders of CROW and HUMBLE PIE!!! LOL.....

That's water under the bridge now..... LET'S GO RACING!!!

pwracing said:
This thread resembles Nazi Germany, if the Fuher doesn't like what you have to say, then he will suppress by deletion or twist to his philosphy by editing! Whats next, book burning?! You better leave our Circle Track magazines alone Millsey!!!
Tom, no matter what disagreements we might have had in the past you're someone who will always be an asset to the track. You're one of the most respected engine builders I know of .... period... Please come and be a part of our "new" Germany.... LOL... I know we might disagree on some things, but one thing is for sure you're no moron.....

racewidow said:
When we do all gather at the Rock again, I'd like to make a toast to Curly, Terry and Jeff for all they've done...

"Here's to not taking "No" for an answer!"

Hats off to you gentlemen!

I have to agree! I have never been to a race at The Rock but I will be there for opening night in 2007 to participate in your toast to these guys. Again, Good Job to Jeff, Terry & Curly!

Crow Pie.....MMMMMMM, MMMMMMM LMAO!!!!

Sean, I can guarantee you'll enjoy the Rock. It's small, cozy and feels like home! Everyone there makes you feel like you're visiting family for the night. Can't wait to see you down here for it.

You know it would be kinda cool to put together a late model for Fredericktown and paint it in Dean Motsinger style. He'd get a kick outta that.

Are you talking about like the sprint car they have for a sign at SFCR or are they going to run Late Models at the ROCK?!?!

Back