Who is building and/or racing a "B" Mod at Fredrock?

Millsey

I've had a ton of requests for information, people saying they are either in the process or already have something built, but who are the drivers of our new "B" modified class... I know Jason Brewington already has our car coming along nicely and will be ready for show in not too aweful long.

i hope to have one i have a pevely sportsman i am trying to sell or trade for a b-mod if you no anyone interested in it i'll trade. i need to dump it so i can get mod.

Well wish I had a b-mod but right now I've got my new CARS LM..here's a few pics of me taking some laps at SFCR..:D :D

Attachments

• 3 Wheel'n SFCR.jpg
    3 Wheel'n SFCR.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 228
Ready to go racing!

I have already got my new car for the rock and cant wait till its time to go racing.By the way i still have a good car for this class or an A-mod for sell cheap.There is a picture of it on my profile.:)

Dont let him fool you.. He's as far along as I am.. or should have the body on by now!!!

Just finished taking the old body off a few days ago actually. Still trying to figure what to do with the drivers window to make it bigger sence they raised the deck on it 5-6 inches. They made that window to small for a fat boy to get in.

looks like we got 3 cars and a video game. wont be hard to run in the front in this field ;) Seriously though, I will be a part time racer at most. I would consider trading the B-mod for a nice street stocker. I could run that closer to home also. Or possibly a vintage car. This is too nice of a car to run a time or two a month. I've got everything you need. The motor is apart. Email for any possible trades at litld63m74@aol.com please no junk . Danny

sell or race?

i still have my old car together and all the parts to build an engine except a cam. i will either sell it or put it together as a bmod. i think it would be real competitive in that class, the car handled well but was always under powered. anyone interested in buying a roller, with or without engine parts etc, id sell everthing. in the mean time ill put the motor together and if it dosnt sell ill run it on a limited scheduale. if interested u can email me gr8ful52000@yahoo.com, jim swift
I have already got my new car for the rock and cant wait till its time to go racing.By the way i still have a good car for this class or an A-mod for sell cheap.There is a picture of it on my profile.:)

looks like we got 3 cars and a video game. wont be hard to run in the front in this field ;) Seriously though, I will be a part time racer at most. I would consider trading the B-mod for a nice street stocker. I could run that closer to home also. Or possibly a vintage car. This is too nice of a car to run a time or two a month. I've got everything you need. The motor is apart. Email for any possible trades at litld63m74@aol.com please no junk . Danny

Back