Who would like to see Mike Meuer (I-55 announcer) at Tri-City???

Dirtbozz

Here's a question that hasn't been asked on the board yet. Wouldn't you love to see Mike announce at Tri-City on Sunday nights. That would make for the true premier show (next to i-55)!!!

You may not be able to fix what isn't broken, but you can upgrade to the next (or in this case - the highest) level.

I don't know George, but Doug is a darn good announcer. He will definitely be at the top some day. Right now, TTG is in his prime (well... as far as announcing goes!).

I'm not sure if the Gundaker's can afford Mike's salary! (LOL!)

As the Wiz said stay with Doug and George. And we all know the Wizard knows BEST!!! Although Kevin could do some fine tuning to some of the other staff members the ones that are not so familiar with their job...............JMO............. :D :D :p :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p ;) ;)

I always forget that George Depper is Doug's partner there. I hear him on WIL all the time and really enjoy listening to him simply because of his uplifting additude. You can almost hear his smile in his voice! I love to hear Mike announce, but I enjoy listening to Doug and George as well. I say leave well enough alone. No offense to Mike, Doug, or George. I'm a fan of you all!

Dirtbozz said:
Here's a question that hasn't been asked on the board yet. Wouldn't you love to see Mike announce at Tri-City on Sunday nights. That would make for the true premier show (next to i-55)!!!

:rolleyes: While your at it, wouldnt you just love to see Dennis in the flagstand, Brenda checking cars and that big forehead guy doing whatever it is he doeS down in the turn? Aw shucks, just bring the whole Pevely crew. :rolleyes:

Yes, I was being sarcastic.

George Depper is on WIL??? I know he used to be part of the Steve & DC show, but I'm not sure what radio station he is on now.

I agree Doug and George work well together but Doug and Mike are really good together at the Fan Club Awards Banquet. And yes please lose Hoot the flag man cause he should have retired about ten years ago.

Ok, maybe I'm wrong on that one. I was thinking of another guy. I do remember him from Steve & DC though. Just a brain fart on my part. LOL!

Back