why are pevely pro 4 drivers running with the rams at mcs

#1richardsfan

PRICE BROS. KARAOKE
it is a different class .they should not be allowed back at pevely.
would love to hear your response

What difference does it make to you? The vehicles that are involved are taking the time to either add or subtract the proper equipment to run a the various tracks. There's no one thing wrong with it.

on a different note why oh why would pro 4s not lash out at the officials when they claimed dave heinrich #21 car because he wins too much --ya know this could happen to you unless of course your family supplies fuel to the track or your dad is the promoter--same old allied politics --by the way--they told him if he came back they would claim him again!!!!! must be nice to be in the click

I helped to get the RAMS started at MCS and we invited the rear wheel drive cars (Hornet, Pro-4, Factory Stocks) to come and race with us. There's not a whole lot they need to be able to race with the RAMS so they are always invited, especially at MCS where we are trying to build the car count up. The RAMS are paid much better and it's obvious by the various winners that it's a great track for the them. Congrats to Rob Denny for his win last week!

As far as them adding what they need to race with the RAMS, well they sure do. Just ask Mr. Brewer and Mr. Denny. Both were winners last week. If you don't think they are taking things off at another track then you should protest them. But I'm sure you would be losing your protest money.

Once again a blantant example of money corrupting the sport. Every class should race for nothing but trophies, because as we all know only a fool would stuff 3 to 5 thousand in a car to win an $8 trophy.

For that matter one should look at a track's motives to give out both money and trophies. Just what is this track trying to prove? They are trying to make you compete for money and ruin your fun! That's what they are trying to do.

Prize money in any sport is wrong, trophies and plaques are good. I have a butler employed full time to dust all my awards. Awards I received for being respected, not because of how much money I spent to get them.

I think that the I57 Speedway needs to increase the number of trophies it gives out. For instance a first place trophy could be 6ft. tall, 2nd would receive a 5ft. tall trophy, 3rd would receive a 4ft. tall trophy, 4th would receive a 3ft. tall trophy and 5th would receive a 18 inch "I tried trophy".

This will keep the cars at I57 and keep them from desiring to get paid for racing. More Trophies that's the plan of action I'd take.

While most of the facts were fabricated I none the less consider the story to be the truth.

Dan Rather Reporting

#1richardsfan said:
im sure they are not subtracting or adding

by the way whats it to you
most of the rwd cars /trucks all they have to do is lose the injection and add racing tires most of the good pro4's have a full solid safe cage the only other thing's I can think of is the 1 inch lugnut and door plate which are both added under $100 buck and about 3 hours worth of work...

Especially when there is a $600 claim on ALL CARS AND TRUCKS!!! EGAD!!! OR it's just $250 if you have an existing car or truck racing there!!! OH MY!

WOW the I55 cars took home 1st, 2nd, and 3rd!!! I guess the rear wheel drive I55 cars aren't that far off from the RAMS cars afterall. Remember we have the special race May 29th if any of you other rear wheel guys want to get 8 inch racing tires and give it a try.

www.montgomerycountyspeedway.com

John Barr
The Trashdog

I wouldn't argue richards fan with the two MCS know it all's! If you can't build a sucessfull class go steal somebody elses. I think pevely should start a B mod class, that way some of the drivers up there will head south!

jeffleigh said:
I wouldn't argue richards fan with the two MCS know it all's! If you can't build a sucessfull class go steal somebody elses. I think pevely should start a B mod class, that way some of the drivers up there will head south!

Hey Jeff, dirty little secret about B-Mods, they don't race for a trophy.

However if I55 did race B-Modifieds they would be more than welcome to come up to MCS on Sunday May 29th and race in the "Drivers Seat 25" for $700 to win.

Now as far as trying to steal someone else's class, we don't allow front wheel drive cars, and if you notice I didn't say abandon your track and come race with us all the time.

However if you'd like try out the track and have some fun racing on Sunday May 29th come on up!!!

Now Jeff, take a few deep breaths it will all be ok!!! You'll see, it'll all be ok!!!

John Barr
The Trashdog

#1richardsfan said:
it is a different class .they should not be allowed back at pevely.
would love to hear your response
My response...Rob Denny Won a TROPHY..Not to mention $130 for 1st
Pat Brewer didn't get a trophy he got $105 for 2nd
Scott Geary didn't get a trophy but $90 for 3rd..
$8.00 trophies???DUH
Gotta ad one more thing....All the Pevely guys that
showed up were a great bunch of guys, and all clean drivers..

most guys at pevely are good guys i have a pro 4 and am in the prosses of building a
rams for mcs but kinda worried about if they are going to be at mcs. i also was not happy with the finish of the race at mcs in the rams class last weekend it was my first time there and i was in the stands cuz my pro 4 is fuel injected and front wheel drive but if i finish this car and lose a race cuz the guy infront of me spends out i woold be pissed. RACE HARD

that is one of the breaks of racing sometimes your the windsheild
sometimes your the bug... happens in every class...

fatboy65 said:
on a different note why oh why would pro 4s not lash out at the officials when they claimed dave heinrich #21 car because he wins too much --ya know this could happen to you unless of course your family supplies fuel to the track or your dad is the promoter--same old allied politics --by the way--they told him if he came back they would claim him again!!!!! must be nice to be in the click

I know exactly what you're saying, that guy always gets S*** on. He's not in the click like some other ones that usually wind up wining if he's not there or if he gets DQ'd. Everyone likes to come up with anything and everything to make him look like he's cheating, when I know of a few that are in fact cheating and noone ever says anything to them figure that out. But thats not just that class either it happens in the Sportsman class too but thats a different story.

#1richardsfan said:
Oh Im Sure Denny And Brewer Would Tell Truth Millsey

why are you worried that they are racing with us? do you even know our rules? with them gone makes it easier for you or your car to maybe win... right???

I seen a 188 and a 88 racing at Tri-City in the Factory Stock Class and I know they race at I55 too. Should those cars be banned as well. After all Tri-City is a completely different class of cars.

John Barr
The Trashdog

Back