why flats side would look bad

Well i see nothing wrong with it ...LOOKS GOOD

22_12_sb.JPG

Looks better than 60 percent of whats running
in our area now.....Smurf must be lookin' out of
"his rectum" :D

Get your head outa there, Dude

it has NO STYLE a beat up pinto looks better than this!!!!!looks like the guy was putiing a model together without instuctions :eek: :eek: :eek: I belive we have a class that looks like this [SIZE=4]ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm[/SIZE]
mod 4's :D :D :D

SMURFBLUE3 said:
it has NO STYLE a beat up pinto looks better than this!!!!!looks like the guy was putiing a model together without instuctions :eek: :eek: :eek: I belive we have a class that looks like this [SIZE=4]

Smurf, thats your opinion...Opinions are like butt holes,
everyone has one, they are all different, and most all
of them stink!!!
:D :D :D

Oh Ya !!!!!!!!!!!

Smurfie what are you thinking ??? That looks like a Hobby to me :D I think i will build ME one now...... I vote yes on this style ! ooopssss my votes dont count..... DANG ... Im with you BOB ........... LD:)

Three reasons for flat sides....and there are
a bunch more out there that look just as bad or worse..
Now go back and look @ stockcar girls post once again..

Not that it matters but I don't really like the look of the flat sides on that car. And as far as it looking better than half of the mini-stocks around here, it doesn't look like that car has seen a night of racing yet. Most of our cars looked pretty staight at the beginning of the season at the car shows. :D

JMO :rolleyes:

Figures

Once again i got voted out of this one ! I agree with BOB, i do like the one posted by stockcargirl. BUT hey.... we all have different tastes and opinions...... BUTTT IM RIGHT :D LeaDonna

Hey Bob let me know how much you like gutting a stock body, hanging it, getting it painted, then redoing it all over again after sombody crushes your car/truck. OH YAH, you already had to do that in the middle of the season and I think you said it ****ed! Another reason to look at aluminum bodies, already painted in several colors, easy to bend, easy to hang (pop rivit), easy to pop out the dents, easy to redo in between races. Can even be done at the track. A couple 4x10 sheets of aluminum stack a lot better than a whole parts car. Cheaper than buying factory body parts, easier to find. But hay we are all concerned about spending too much money! Maybe some of those "OTHER" cars would look a little better if it were cheaper, and easier to put on a body.

But what is it??? You are losing track of the identity of the cars. I do agree though, it looks nice.

Because one of the ideas behind the mini stocks was they were REAL CARS AND TRUCKS and not just roll cages with aluminum sides. The vehicles lose their identity and their true looks. Changing a nose is one thing, but entire vehicle is something else. If we were going to do anything I would say allow the fiberglass bodies, that way they still keep their looks.

Back