Worley Jr. Suspended 2 Weeks for altercation

Millsey

According to SFCR promoter Cory Franklin, Tommy Worley Jr. has been suspended for two weeks following an altercation with Bryan Matthews Saturday night following the races.

Worley losing sponsership? Is Matthews pressing charges?

I heard that Alan Barton is taking his name off the car. Also heard that Matthews is pressing charges. Is there any truth to any of these?

I very seriously doubt if Barton would take his sponsorship away. In fact, if what I was told this afternoon holds true I would not be the least bit surprised if Matthews is also suspended.

Why Mattews?

Why would Mattews be suspended? If its Because of what happened on Friday night well im my opinion if thats it then he should have already been suspended for Saturday night....if its the "fight" I don't from what I have been told is Worley punched him and he fell to the ground, so he didn't punch back....So where did he do wrong????

Millsey said:
I very seriously doubt if Barton would take his sponsorship away. In fact, if what I was told this afternoon holds true I would not be the least bit surprised if Matthews is also suspended.

Jeff don't be too sure about Worley not upsetting his sponsorship. I was told that there are some certain individuals that are not very happy with him right now and that they haven't been for some time now. And yes, their names are on the side of that car.

As far as Matthews getting suspended, he needs to be if he did what I was told he did. Whether he meant it or not.

I was told that Matthews swung first and missed and Tommy got the best of him. Don't know how true it is but in my opinion they both should have got the same punishment.

Come on guys do you not realize what this is doing to our track, for instance had a 2 day show with a nice payout and only 20 something sprint cars.

As for as Alan Barton he is not mad at all. Brandon Wimmer will be in the car this weekend chosen by Tommy and Maxim chasis decision we want to take the money again. Tommy would of never hit Bryan if he would of never cussed and threathened his son that is 12 and Bryan was standing by the fire on the 97 side. Tommy's son his scared to death now because he was threaten to be thrown in the fire and yes the Police reports state Bryan threw the first punch, so something needs to be done.

EatinDirt said:
I didn't realize Worley had his own SIDE of the fire.
Worley, dosen't have his side of the fire. The fire was built by 21c & 32,98 pit boys out of old used tires and set on fire ( which is aganist the law in missouri.) It was built closer to the 97 pit then their own pits. As for what bryan said to Worleys boy Garrett, is a sick thing to say to anybody. Bryan did get what was coming to him, i'm surprised Tommy stopped with just one punch, guess thats all the boy could stand. OUCH thats gonnin leave a mark?

Brandon Wimmer...as in the Brandon Wimmer from Indiana who has been racing with the NST?? I highly doubt that! Why would Wimmer want to race a local show at Farmington, Mo.??? Hell, maybe Timmy can get Steve Kinser to drive his car for him..:rolleyes:

dirtracefan21 said:
Brandon Wimmer...as in the Brandon Wimmer from Indiana who has been racing with the NST?? I highly doubt that! Why would Wimmer want to race a local show at Farmington, Mo.??? Hell, maybe Timmy can get Steve Kinser to drive his car for him..:rolleyes:
Because he can?

I heard there were two hits. Once when Tommy hit Bryan and the other when Bryan hit the ground.......LOL! Bad enough if he was screwing with Tommy on the track, but to mess with the kid is pretty sad. If that is the true story, then it's unfortunate that Tommy is being suspended....but I'd say it is fair if they both are out for the two weeks.

And Brandon Wimmer driving his car is about as likely as Kemenah, Smith, Swindell, Blaney or etc. showing up at Farmington to race....oh wait, they have!:eek: Kinser might be a stretch, but I wouldn't discount sprintfan 97's word-it certainly seems as though he knows what is going on in the 97 camp. I guess I could call Tommy and find out for sure if you really want to know...:rolleyes:

DirtSurfer said:
I heard there were two hits. Once when Tommy hit Bryan and the other when Bryan hit the ground.......LOL! Bad enough if he was screwing with Tommy on the track, but to mess with the kid is pretty sad. If that is the true story, then it's unfortunate that Tommy is being suspended....but I'd say it is fair if they both are out for the two weeks.

And Brandon Wimmer driving his car is about as likely as Kemenah, Smith, Swindell, Blaney or etc. showing up at Farmington to race....oh wait, they have!:eek: Kinser might be a stretch, but I wouldn't discount sprintfan 97's word-it certainly seems as though he knows what is going on in the 97 camp. I guess I could call Tommy and find out for sure if you really want to know...:rolleyes:
No need to call. I'm in the #97 pit camp Wimmer will be in that car Saturday night

Hey Jeter Wimmer hasn't been doing much of nothing this year. They were running short of money and parked the #7tw so he may as well race for someone even if it's just for one race.

Wow the races have been getting crazy!!!There's fights just about every weekend, rumors flying around the pits and on here, even sitting in the stands at the races there is some stupid stuff going on. I saw a shirt this weekend that someone had made that said "I Hate Joey Montgomery". Geez, express your opinions but that was kinda crazy.

I understand some of you commenting were there and others were not. What happend, happend. It's over the show must go on.

casey69fan1 said:
I saw a shirt this weekend that someone had made that said "I Hate Joey Montgomery". Geez, express your opinions but that was kinda crazy.

that is downright pathedic

Got this from another sight,Wimmer put his seat in Rick Ferkul's ) car today

I just got off the phone with Brandon....they were just pulling up to the track....I told him that he would have to pick one of the hottest days to climb back into the seat...

He said that he showed up at Rick's house around 7:00am to put his seat in......"IF" all goes well...they will race at Attica this Friday, then down to the KC on Saturday......AND (another "IF").....might hit the NST Fremont race.

I told him to make sure it "rolls" back into the trailer at the end of the night.....so he can race this weekend..

The guy wearing the I hate Joey shirt is a friend of Joey's,everyone was laughing when they found out about him,fun at a racetrack,go figure.

Back