worst dirt track facilites of all time

D-mn, and you all thought I b-tched too much. This person is out BP-ing BP. :eek: :D

Seriously, what does he think he's going to accomplish by ripping on a track that closed half a decade ago? :rolleyes:

moyerfan1 what are you about 10 years old the charlie bowl in it's day was the track to be at ,here we will throw back one at you what is the best track

dirt hound said:
moyerfan1 what are you about 10 years old the charlie bowl in it's day was the track to be at ,here we will throw back one at you what is the best track

Well, clearly moyerfan1 doesn't like Pevely, either:

Quote:that was way to early to close them down and another thing those new lights are way to bright behind the main grandstand the old lights where good no need to change

i get out enough and for u brandon i do like pevely i have been going to that place since it opened. so i have seen all the improvements over the years and everybody dont like some of the changes but thats my opinion.

St Charles may have fallen into disrepair over the last several years of it's existence, but it still provided a better show than half of these new "speed palaces" that are out there. Sure, Lowes, Texas and Las Vegas may have Bruton Smith's money behind them, but for pure soul, I'll take St Charles, the old Godfrey Or Lil' Springfield any day.

moyerfan1 said:
saint charles speedway in miossouri
where u from Ill. ST. Charles was the best track of all time and Moyer spent many years there. We don't knock your tracks show some respect. thanks

Racelver said:
ST. Charles was the best track of all time

Boys and Girls, the word of the day is hyperbole.

The Charley Bowl had some great racing, but I'm not sure about "best track of all time." :rolleyes: The hill behind the backstretch bleachers was kind of cool, though. :D

New word of the day for BP is Lexicon! Dude... You must use up your "Word of the day Calendar for too smert ;-) people."

The Charley Bowl did go down hill for years… But ever since it has closed it’s gotten better… Kind-a like those fish stories!

Back