Wtg .....hms!!!

BVT

Earnhardt Fan Forever
Wtg Mikeeeeeey and HMS!!:D:D

Mrs H ............I ain't even gonna ask........Laffin!!!! ;)

Kat,
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

(and I'm Lafin' too!!! but he did say he might try workin' on a kartwheel for just for you!):)

challenge

Good job to all drivers, the challenge i have , is most of the modified drivers are on the a budget to race, if you have more than $8,000.00 in your motors go race at I-55 this weekend. it is paying $6,000.00 to win. just to see if you can keep up with the big boys up there. it just doesn't make much sense to have $10,000.00 in a motor and only win $800.00 at farmington.

What about the latemodel guys that have over $20000 in the motor alone that are racing for whatever I-55's weekly purse is? I don't know for sure what they pay to win but I'm just guessing that it's in the $1500 range. Those #'s don't add up either but most people know that it's nearly impossible to make money as a car owner in this "hobby". Besides there's modifieds at I-55 that have more than $10000 in their motors and how much does it pay to win?

Just some things to think about.

Oh yeah, Congratulations Mikey!:D

What about the latemodel guys that have over $20000 in the motor alone that are racing for whatever I-55's weekly purse is? I don't know for sure what they pay to win but I'm just guessing that it's in the $1500 range. Those #'s don't add up either but most people know that it's nearly impossible to make money as a car owner in this "hobby". Besides there's modifieds at I-55 that have more than $10000 in their motors and how much does it pay to win?

Just some things to think about.

Oh yeah, Congratulations Mikey!:D

Never use (Just some things to think about) on the net,thinking and most postings don't add up:)

can mike be beat

i think mike is on a roll, and may win the rest of the races this year. is there a car or driver out there that can knock mike off the top

:D The Hurricane has come to town!!!! Doesn't look like hes blowin out any time soon!!! :eek: :D :rolleyes:

Whooppppppp whooppp Congratzzzzz to all of the HMS team!!!!

Kat,
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

(and I'm Lafin' too!!! but he did say he might try workin' on a kartwheel for just for you!):)

Woooooooooohoooooooo........I will have to tell Fred to be on his feet and get me a pic of that one to hang in ta booth!!!!:D

All i am saying is, that there are quite a few guys that have a lot of money in there motors racing at farmington,(that only pays a few hundred dollars). with all that money in the motors go to I-55 where there is a lot of money at stake and see where they stack up with the guys from up there this weekend. you can buy a lot of flowers for $6,000.00 :rolleyes:. I am sure there are few guys who would like to carry the flag at least one night. $20,000.00 in a motor and $18,000.00 in a chasis, just a little crazy to run at farmington. go race 1 night where it will pay to win the feature. it will only be one race, then i guess when the nascar boys come into town they will show who races to have fun and those who race to who have contracts. by no mean am i cutting any driver or crew member down, we work very hard on these machines, but here is a chance to go to I-55 and show what all that money has paid for. WE KNOW YOU CAN DRIVE, TEST THE MOTORS AGAINST THE BIG BOYS OF I-55.

Get a clue! Why would you want to drive 110 miles round trip instead of 35 miles round trip and race for the same amount of money. I-55 does have a few more special shows then farmington but there regular shows pays about the same. Oh yeah them $20,000 motors set the car up for you, turn the car, hell it even avoids all of the idiots!

disreguard

sorry about this weekend, i thought i read $6000.00 to win for modifies, it was for the late models.:eek:. but the other i wrote is just food for thought. $30,0000.00 or in more in a modified to run at farmington a little crazy, go race with the boys at I-55.

but the other i wrote is just food for thought. $30,0000.00 or in more in a modified to run at farmington a little crazy, go race with the boys at I-55.

What your doing might be considered being a Internet Troll to most people.

What is an Internet Troll/ Forum troll?
  • An "Internet troll" or "Forum Troll" or "Message Board Troll" is a person who posts outrageous message to bait people to answer. Forum Troll delights in sowing discord on the forums. A troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion. Flaming discussions usually end with name calling and a flame war.

like i said, i posted the wrong info. i am human, SORRY EVERYONE, don't think it is right to call names. and if you have the money for all that motor then another 40 miles to see where you stack up, could be a good challenge. one of these days the high dollar engines will fail, so it really don't matter where you race, just have doing it is all that matters.:D

???

They are paying LATE MODELS $6000 to win at Pevely, I thought we were talking about MODIFIEDS!!!???? Do we know the difference?????????
Just like Hubzilla said, Mods are paid the same at Pevely, so why would we want to drive that far plus pay $4.49 a gal. fuel money to get there for the same purse??? I'm fairly certain you haven't seen the receipt for our motor or chassis-- since Mike is such a nice guy, Mullins was a pretty good sponsor for us this year and for that matter so was Bob Pierce. Think you should have made a few phone calls and got a few price quotes before you got on here trying to send SFCR racers, their pit crew, and fans to race at another track.--Sure Corey would love that;)!

(by the way, you may say you're not, but we do feel like you are commenting about Mike Francis, since he has carried the checkered flag the last 3 weekends. After our season last year, Mike is proud to win, so is our crew, fans and SPONSORS!!!)

Mrs. Hurricane!!!

Mrs. hurricaine, not trying to pin point one team, i do understand the thing about fuel cost so i guess GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE MODIFIED DRIVERS. BE SAFE SEE YOU AND RACE AGAINST YOU AT THE TRACK

only one team

i think you are worng BVT there is more than one team that can beat mike.there are a few good car and teams at sfcr i can name some for you if you would like

Wooooooooooooooah Wait A Dang Minute!!!

This Started Out As A Congrads For 3 In A Row Win For Mikeey And Hms Gang.

Where In The Hell Did We Loose Track Of That .......

Yes, One There Is Alot Of Teams ..........but, I Was Referring To 1 That Will Be Visiting Our "city" Before Long......

Let's Please Get Back To The Main Line: Congrads Mikeey And The Hms Gang And The One And Only Mrs Hms!!! Will Be Lookin For You In Ta Winners Circle Sat Nite And I Will Have Fred On His Toes To Capture "ta Moment"...laffin!!

Back