Belle-Clair??

i refin

I Refin
When will this Fri. show be spoken about?It's hard to understand this lack of effort of promoting our local track.JMO This is a great line-up of classes,not to mention an awesome track!

Have you looked at the weather forecast for this week? This weekend does not sound good for anything locally. Mother Nature's timing is bad again this year. Yes, this would be a great show with the POWRi Midgets. Hopefully we see a change in the forecast, but who knows at this point.

Might have a crowd tonight if more people knew about it. Went by the track last night and nothing on the calendar board, nothing on Stl lately about it, and nothing on Facebook. JMO but promoting helps business.

Have you looked at the weather forecast for this week? This weekend does not sound good for anything locally. Mother Nature's timing is bad again this year. Yes, this would be a great show with the POWRi Midgets. Hopefully we see a change in the forecast, but who knows at this point.

Of course it will rain this weekend. It seems like every time the Outlaws come to I-55 it rains. :(

You can find all information regarding the outlaw kart events at Belle-Clair Speedway at facebook.com/BelleClairOutlaws/ we will also be posting on this site. Thank You

Back