bomber feature at godfrey

railrider007

Why did they take the feature win away from the 13 t bomber at godfrey?.

heads

The rules for godfrey and highland are the same head casting numbers.If its illegal at godfrey its illegal at highland.Just hate to see ya get caught at highland The rules are identical on there web site as far as heads are concerned.Just lettin ya know.

godfrey said that shawn was illegal because he is from highland and us highland bombers always woop the hell out of the godfrey bombers. Ever since matt weidner stomped there and highland last year. Thats why i don't go there anymore. They said I have illegal pedals. How in the hell do you have illegal pedals. My pedals are exactly like half them godfrey bombers already because i checked some of them that came to highland

welcome to godfrey

u all know at godfrey it is like tricity one week u have a set of rules next week is a diffent set.......

THE WILDCHILD
:)

heads

Did the tech guy tell you you could run a set of heads that arent listed on the web site rules?.Just curious as to what the casting numbers are ?Thanks.Didnt they take a win away from the 21 car earlier in the year for something silly?They are gonna run off all there cars if they keep that up.

Quit your cryin Slover

Originally posted by wildchilddrivin
u all know at godfrey it is like tricity one week u have a set of rules next week is a diffent set.......

THE WILDCHILD
:)

I'm tired of hearin you. tell the truth for once in your life. The reason your not welcome at either track anymore is because you act like a moron. Your in your second year of drivin and you think you know it all. Well understand this. In my day little runny nose punks like you would have been dealt with before you even got to the pay window, so consider youself lucky your just a youngster. Your the reason 4 wheelers arnt allowed past the hotpits at tri city anymore ever sence you dumped Utleys rescue wagon behind the billboards a few years ago. You got called for ruff drining there too, didnt ya. Got po'd and loaded up for another track. Then its happenened at another track. Pretty soon you wont have any tracks left to run at. espically if you and your bunch keep threatnin to burn them down. Grow up before someone grows you up.

lol

Originally posted by schmittracn19
godfrey said that shawn was illegal because he is from highland and us highland bombers always woop the hell out of the godfrey bombers. Ever since matt weidner stomped there and highland last year. Thats why i don't go there anymore. They said I have illegal pedals. How in the hell do you have illegal pedals. My pedals are exactly like half them godfrey bombers already because i checked some of them that came to highland

Get real.......shawn is going about it the right way by swappin heads...not crying like the rest.

Sounds like he got lucky he was able to run the angle plugs this long......and that is one of the most obvious dq's there is in the SS/Bomber class's.

So he learned a hard lesson,and he moves on with the right heads(882's).......good luck shawn!

Personnaly im glad to see a track that tech's close in the lower class!

jaded

u need to go be with the brighton hillbillies if you would like to say something to my face we can do that too. i dont run or hide from no one..........ill be racin this weekend so be free to say something if u wish

THE ONE AND ONLY WILDCHILD
BRYAN SLOVER:D :D :D :D :D :D

where did the angle plug heads come from? i dont have angle plugs. i changed to 882 i dont and cant build motors i just drive and learn as i go, all u can do. i am not cryin the guy asked why i was dq'ed and i was honest and told him thats it not trying to hide anything. tech told me 041 heads were legal at highland so i dunno, cant learn it all in a year thanks shawn

lol

You tell em Shawn.....you wont notice that much difference the in the 882's.

Good luck Friday......need to ask anymore questions off line...jus lemme know!

jaded

LET ME START BY SAYING YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT. HE DIDN'T GO AROUND SAYING HE WAS GOIGN TO BURN THE PLACE DOWN. FOR ONE WILDCHILD WOULDN'T DO THAT. HES SMARTER THEN SOME OF YOU HILLBILLIES OUT THERE. HES BEEN AROUND IT ALL OF HIS LIFE AND WILL CONTINUE UNTIL THE DAY HE DIES.

Back