Browntowns, IL Crate LMs

Only_one

How many would be interested in running at Brownstown, IL on friday nights with their crate LMs if Brownstown allowed all makes of the tires run by Fastrak, CARS ect to run their tires on a weekly basis to be inclusive? Please post your opinions or email me as well.

all

It looks like all the tires from Fastrak, CARS ect will be legal and it may very well be a Fastrak sanctioned track. This way the CARS guys and Fastrak guys alike can all come race at Brownstown, IL and have a good time.

were in on friday we like the idea of fastrack at browns and the tire deal is a plus for everyone :)

Thanks so far

Thanks for all the emails, and phone calls about running the crate LMs at Brownstown. I know a couple even called Charlie to tell him as well. Keep the responses comming guys. See everyone at the track this season.

Fastrak sanctioned

Charlie told me last night that he has decided to sanction Fastrak for 2006. The paper work has been put into motion and I am sure Fastrak is thrilled to have an Illinois track sanctioned Fastrak with the crate LMs and Mods as well.

The tire deal will be so everyone that runs other sanctions can come race at Brownstown as well. This is all about getting everyone to come race and not excluding anyone.

With the Fastrak Mods we will be racing with the Goodyear Mod tires. For info on the Mod or LM Goodyear tires or any questions about the crate classes feel free to give me a call.

Shawn Hutchinson
(618)983-4029

Racer 85

Eddie: I know for a fact you have no plans to run anything but Sat at Mt. Vernon, Il because that is what you told my brother Scott that you worked with every day.

Second: The CARS sanction has been invited to co-sanction. This is not a exclusive deal but trying to make it include the most possible racers that is why the Goodyear and hoosier tires will be legal, to allow more people to race there. I think it is a no brainer since there are many guys in the St. Louis area and even south of Mt Vernon, that will not run a set of Hoosiers this season.

I'll take that bet Eddie

I'll bet you that dollar that you will not run more than just Mt. Vernon at least 2/3 of the time if not 1/2. I'll even pay the dollar if I am wrong.

Why would I have to, because the CARS point structure a racer does'nt have to run two or three nights a week. This 2/3 or 1/2 the time sounds like a Stan Lester percentage tactic.

Look

You are the one saying you would like to run other nights.I was just taking you up on your $1 bet about you running elsewhere.

The fact of the matter is that you do not have to be a Fastrak member to run at a Fastrak event , only if you are wanting to run for points do you have to become a member.

With CARS, you must be a member. Am I correct?

And that is not a Stan Lester comment but a Shawn Hutchinson comment so do not try and change what you stated about running other places.

you guys both give me the money and ill hold it till the end of the season!!$$$then illpay the winer i mean winner:D

RACER 85 said:
Why would I have to, because the CARS point structure a racer does'nt have to run two or three nights a week. This 2/3 or 1/2 the time sounds like a Stan Lester percentage tactic.

Maybe we should have gone with 100%. THats what everyone else does isn't it? Hmmmm.

Now thats funny right there, I don;t care who you are. LOL!!!

How is the Fastrak structure mean you have to run three or 4 nights a week? I'm confused.

Back