Great job Mr Ed ( Carl Edwards)

No don't move on to Lowes yet, We have not talked about what a chicken sh** move Tony pulled with that block at the end. Rules say if you are froced below the yellow line it's ok to pass and thats what happend. Like Ragen Smith said maybe next time he should move back up the track and take Tony out. See racing clean is not allways the right move.

The rule

No don't move on to Lowes yet, We have not talked about what a chicken sh** move Tony pulled with that block at the end. Rules say if you are froced below the yellow line it's ok to pass and thats what happend. Like Ragen Smith said maybe next time he should move back up the track and take Tony out. See racing clean is not allways the right move.

I dont like tony however the rule says you can go below the line if forced but you can not advance your position

I dont like tony however the rule says you can go below the line if forced but you can not advance your position
Ya that is so true. I Can't wait to see the 200 replays there will be on this one. It don't realy matter who the driver is, if you can make it to the end of that race you earn what you get.

find yourself a mirror and repeat this post! you r an idiot if you watch the replay biffle moved up about half a lane, before you reply with some smart remark get yourself a ride in nascar and show em how its done!:cool:

Yea , Biffle moved up ? How did you see that with your head buried in Carls crotch . I find it funny that he can do no wrong because he is from Columbia . Carl has never done jack for anyone around here . If Biffle would have taken out Carl you would have lost your minds .

Edwards said himself he did it but did not mean to do it. Thats racing he says. I'm sure Jack is not happy with him. I would not have lost my mind allmost all the chase guys were wrecked today. Call it a wash and move on.

yes, there is a rule in place that you cannot go below the yellow line and advance your position; however, there is also a rule in place that if someone purposely shoves you down there in an effort to block your pass, then you are penalized as well; i guess they 'forgot' that rule, maybe just because tony is in the nascar-related commercials more than regan smith. i gotta believe there is some kind of reason for that.

Yea , Biffle moved up ? How did you see that with your head buried in Carls crotch . I find it funny that he can do no wrong because he is from Columbia . Carl has never done jack for anyone around here . If Biffle would have taken out Carl you would have lost your minds .[/quote

its funny how all day they were pushing through the turns and this time biffle gets loose and its all carls fault, by they way i would prefer u keep your gay thoughts to yourself noone wants to read that stuff on here.

ya gott-a remember this is a site that kids look at,your use of verb and nouns is not approate for a family site..i am sure our host will have issue with it

What is stupid about this ruling is that if Ragan had held his position, wrecked Tony and won, it would have just been "a racing deal." But because he didn't, he loses 17 places and the win. I bet next time Smith won't be so generous.

in a televised interview with jim hunter,(nascar exec.) he mentioned that smith's option would have been to "get out of the gas"... who in the heck gets out of the gas while racing for the win with the finish line in sight??? no one. nascar has, in effect, created a situation where it encourages you to wreck the guy in front of you, for fear of avoiding/causing a wreck, and getting penalized 17 positions because of it. what a joke.

JMO How 'bout switching this scenario around and put Tony in second and Regan in first. I do believe they would have given this to Tony because Regan forced him down there. Although I like watching Nascar, I don't like the "make the rules as we go along" system. You can look back and find plenty of examples of favoritism in Nascar and it usually goes against the little guy. I wish Regan would have held his position before going below the yellow line. Then we could hear the crying,and still had an exciting(what Nascar wants) kind of finish. Blocking is fine, but blocking too late and you get wrecked. Good Job Regan! You got screwed!

Both of you are right, Look at the tape, I see Ragan side by side below to yellow line, I not sure but I think he did not start to pass him untill he was 1/2 way back on the track. Any kind of rule there? 1/2 on 1/2 off count one way or the other? I say next time Ragen shoud wreck him so he is back on the track and not forced down.

The problem is nascar is not consistent.They let earnhardt jr win a race several years ago the same way, under the line.Benson passed a guy for second last year and got away with it.At least Stewart got a win at Talladegahe has come up on the short end of this in the past.

Back