Kickin action at Mt Vernon tonight

Iamafirefighter

It seems that if you win you automatically cheat? Boy from brownstown comes down smokes them all and they pull a claim on him. They didnt find anything wrong with it. Callhan and Beckham must be sore losers? Gets a little old when you cant even race and win without somebody wanting to kick your ***.

Your Right

Your exactly right, they are a bunch of sore losers. It takes a man to admit that he/she got beat. All i here is crying. Rodney Melvin wins and all the haters say hes useing TC. His TC is his RIGHT foot, and he broke that RIGHT foot off in their HINDENDS Tonight. Whoooo!! As my man Ric Flair says "To be the man, you've got to beat the Man."

Re: Your Right

That quote should be changed to, "to be the man, you have to win at I-55". I want to see Rodney come to I-55. I would put money on it that he wouldn't get a top 5.

Re: Re: Your Right

By the way I could care less if he wins or not. I admit he is a good driver, but he has yet to come to I-55 and win. I'm also tired of his fans going nuts every time he wins. You guys are what stirs the pot about traction control. Just look at all the post created that says Rodney is not running TC.

I-55

Because he hasn't won at I-55 that makes him a bad driver. When he wins there what will be your excuse then, when will you haters break down and give him his props.

I-55

So your saying one racetrack makes or breaks a driver. There are tracks that Jeff Gordon hasn't won @, does that mean he isn't a great driver, not that i am a Gordon fan, i just used him as an example.

I-55

Are you saying he can't beat the track or are you saying the compitition is to good for him @ I-55.

I-55

Oh by the way i'm not "going nuts" because he won, i just simply think people should give credit where credit is due. He has beat some good compitition this year.

I-55

The reason why we the "fans" talk about #27 not using TC, is to rebuff the haters who are saying that he is using TC.

I-55

I hope that when Rodney wins the U.M.P. points championship, this year, that he gets the same prizes that last years driver recived. Why is it that when Rodney won it two years ago, all he recieved was a slap on the back, compared to what last years driver recieved.

Re: I-55

Fine here ya go. Congrats to Rodney Melvin for winning the features Sunday at Brownstown, Tuesday at Highland, and Friday at Godfrey. You beat some good competition at those places. I do think that for you to say he is the best in the area that he has to win at I-55. Rodney has not, therefore his is not the best driver. Yes I do think there is more competition at I-55 than Mt. Vernon, just look at the results and the UMP national points standings and you will see. There has been a few different winners this year. If Rodney would come to I-55, I promise you I would applaud him if he won a race, whether its a heat, semi, or feature. Then there would be an arguement if he's the best around. Congrats on your UMP national points lead right now Rodney, just wish you would try I-55.

One last thing, just look at all the threads started by the Melvin fans. You are the ones starting the haters are the ones that come on after yall do.

BTW I am nuetral, I don't hate Melvin, nor am I a fan of his.

Re: I-55

He will not get the prizes and the Glory English got, because the championship is only worth $20,000 this year, and English won 39 UMP races last year. I really doubt anyone ever beats that.

I-55

I can't wait till #27 wins @ I-55. I am a fan of all kinds of racing, and i like different drivers not just the#27, but i will give credit where credits due. Oh and thank you for acknowledging Rodneys accomplishments this year. It sounds like you are a STAND UP guy. Have a good one!!!

I-55

When i say Haters they know who they are, i'm talking about the ones who cheer if #27 hits the wall, or has motor problems. They are not FANS they are HATERS. I'm talking about the guys in the SB class who can't stand that Rodney is a better driver so they try to trash the #24 car. Oh but if you haters didn't notice last night, #24 ISSS BBBack. The RED ROCKET wins again.

Merlin....people like you piss me off.....he won so be it....this topic has nothing to do with Melvin this about the bombers....its people like you that keep going on and on that make others hate him....I could care less either way...to be honest I only go to the races to watch the bombers and hornets best classes in my opioion.

No need to get Angery.

I was replying with Crash9, not you. This chat room is for everybody. Your last statement is your opinion and you are entitled to it. This is a free country. Have a nice day.

Back