Korte Racing Fielding 2 Cars at I-55 Tonight!

Look for Randy in the black 00 Rayburn and if all goes wel Scott Weber will be driving the yellow "X" Rayburn car that won last night!

Also, Korte and the crew plan on presenting the 4' trophy from the Challenge race last night to Cody (the little 00 fan that was in the hospital) at the race.

We sure hope you can make it tonight Cody, but if not we will save the trophy and give it to you later.

Get better Cody !!!

Go 00 !!!!!

00BusDriver

Yes, same deal is up for this weekend. Scott said he would hotlap and then see if he feels comfortable racing it the whole night. If so, then he will. Should be fun, See ya at the track, SHYSTER

Randy and the crew of the 00 car giving that trophy to Cody is a REAL class act !!! Good luck the rest of the season guys and a big get well soon to Cody !!!

Brian Dawson

Is Weber gonna buy one of Korte's cars for next year or is this just for the heck of it to give Weber some seat time behind the lm...Best of luck to Korte Racing this weekend....Hope everything turns out OK for Weber...Should be interesting...

Korte has alway thought that Weber would be a good shoe in a LM, so he decided to give him a chance. Has nothing to do with Scott buying a car or anything like that. Shyster

Thanks Shyster for the info. I'll agree w/ Korte, Scotty would be a good shoe in a late model cuz we all know whats happened the last couple of years in the modified during Pepsi Nationals...Best of luck to the entire crew.....

Randy, all of the stuff you are doing for Cody is a great thing....
The thing about Scott Weber is a great opportunity for him,
but the Pepsi Nationals is not the place to let someone test a
car... there is no doubt that Scott is a good Mod. driver but a
LM is a different animal. Please don't take this post the wrong
way, I just think that I would let him do it on a regular night
of racing.

What's the big deal about the Pepsi Nationals, it's just another race. All drivers that will be there puts their pants on the same way. If your scared, say your scared; if not, go for it!

Mrs4J--Oh ya, the LM's run for $10,000 to win everyweek, I forgot.
Who said anything about being scared!!??!! Iam just stating a fact about the Pepsi Nationals. Are you scared of the LM Class???

Chewin Dirt-I did read the whole post and I know what it says about being comfortable.

Hope you do well Scott, you are a good driver.

If I had a car, Weber would be in it!!! I think he can drive anything on dirt including the water truck. He just has to remember that a late model is just a little bit longer and will bang into that concrete wall a little harder. Good luck Rocket Man.

Originally posted by cole
Mrs4J--Oh ya, the LM's run for $10,000 to win everyweek, I forgot.
Who said anything about being scared!!??!! Iam just stating a fact about the Pepsi Nationals. Are you scared of the LM Class???

well cole..lemme ask you this, if you were doing really good in a modified and winning features just about every week? would you want to move to a different class to where you have no experience in and cost more? or would you stick with whats making you win the races?:)

~Brett

Back