Tom Smallwood

codysgma35

Tom Smallwood IN HOSPITAL

JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW TOM SMALLWOOD WAS RUSHED TO THE HOSPITAL AT 5:00 AM THIS MORNING FOR AN EMERGENCY APPENDECTEMY. I TALKED TO HIM JUST AWHILE AGO AND THE SURGERY WENT OKAY BUT THERE HAVE BEEN COMPLICATIONS AND HE'S NOT DOING TO WELL AT THE MOMENT. SO I THOUGHT IF A BUNCH OF US SENT HIM OUR PRAYERS AND GET WELL WISHES IT WOULD LIFT HIS SPIRITS. SO LET ME BE THE FIRST ON HERE ANYWAY, GET WELL TOM TOM. I LOVE YA AND I'LLBE UP TO SEE YOU TOMORROW SWEETIE. I TOLD AMY TO MAKE SURE THOSE NURSES TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU. AND YOU KNOW AMY ALWAYS GETS HER WAY.:(

thank you mom for letting everone know..just came home for a minute to take a shower...hes doing ok..he is in extreme pain and i have to fight with nurses to do whatever he wants. the first thing he asked me after surgery was.." will i be better by friday?" my answer was"you gotta be kidding me..you better find someone else to race your car because even if you feel ok you arent racing" lol..he didnt like that but hey- thats what im good for. he gave us a good scare but should be fine after the pain goes away. should be coming home monday we hope. ill print replies when i come home again and get them to him. that would definately make him happy. thanks in advance
28s wife,
Amy

Get well

Hey Tommy

Get well first dude. The race car can always sit in the garage. If not you could always make Wahoo happy and let him feel the power of a chevy. Hope the pain subsides soon. Remember Good drugs good drugs. See you tomorrow and I know Amy will keep us updated. So what else do you need a computer so you can log on and check out all the people feeling sorry for you while you lay in a hospital bed eating all that great food. LOL

Al

:(

TOMMY Hope u feel better....Get well soon! And the race car can sit for a while until ur fully recoverd :)~!

Love Always

Kayte

get well soon man. hey i know what you can do with your car! drew could drive it!!!! lol!!! or i could take my big rig to the track and bring both rides like the big boys !

Hey RainbaWooooood,
Hope you get to feeling better bro. I dont wanna root for Chris anymore :-\. lol j/p Hope you see better. If you need anything, gimme a call 314-581-1938

smallwood

sorry to hear about the bad news man, i hope your feeling ok, and i hope it gets better soon.

~Brett

Sorry to here that. Hope you get better soon Tom. Just a note, when I had my surgery I rolled over on the nurse call button and morphine button and couldn't find it, DON"T DO THAT.

Get well soon, Tom!

Man, you are full of surprises! Hope you're feeling much better real soon, and can sit at the computer all day and chat with me. (Nah, wait a minute, that might make you feel worse. Scratch that idea.)

Take it easy and just concentrate on getting stronger now. Each day will be better. Our thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery are with you.

Cummins Racing #19
Bruce and Debbie, and Jimmy too :)

Get Well soon Tom Tom. I think Amy is right and you can live for one whole week not being in the car. It is better that you take care of yourself. (DON'T let Wahoo drive it :D )

Damnit Tommy! Now look what you have done to yourself. I can't believe the things you do to try and get attention :D :eek:

Hope you feel better soon..and get your *** back to Belleville by Friday!!! I vote to put Drew in the car!!!! :eek:

hey tommy,
get well soon we miss you and hope you get home soon!!! well i guess you will have to keep you promis and let me race your car for a while dont worry i wont let you down ill make sure and get lots of checkereds for your car!!!!! lol just jokeing. oh well call me if you need any thing i will be right over to attened your every need! thats not a joke!! oh well i love ya get well soon.
love,
35s wife jody

p.s.
carrie said hi and she hopes you get well soon she said she will tow your truck and car for me !!!lol
love,
carrie and everyone from sticks chevy shed.

Amy get Tom some morphine shots and let him drive the car. Even under all the heavy drugs he could beat anyone on the track. Get well Tom and start coming to Pevely more I am really getting tiered of the same people winning the feature.

mud.....
they wont give him morphine...only demoral and darvaset....even on that...he wont be ready to race even if they let him. hes still hurting today..a little better though...my mom printed all the post and brought them to us today...he loved it guys thank you so much..he laughed his a** of at jimmyand chewins post..kinda hurt him though..his BP was still way down today so he is probably not gonna be coming home just yet. also want to thank chris jody and cody sale and carrie for the gifts and for coming up to see him.. and also randy and jessica tyson for the flowers and the visit sorry i missed ya guys last night i had to shower..i was told that randy was "mothering" tommy...thanks randy..lol...tommy will be at the races friday..WATCHING..not racing...and their is NOOOOO way that drew is racing that car..sorry drew...lol..we'll keep ya updated on him..once again thanks to everyone that has posted...
28s wife
Amy

get well soon tommy!

tommy i hope that you are feeling better soon. i was very glad to hear that today was a better day for you. we all can't wait for you to come home and be more comfortable in your own surroundings. you'll be feeling better before you know it and out there on the track again. just take care of yourself and be strong.If any of you need anything at all just let me know. I can help in anyway possible. thanks for all the updates!

love ya tommy!
carrie

Stick's Chevy Shed wishes you a fast and healthy recovery.
Dale, Carrie and Wes:D

ok guys.......hes coming home tomorrow afternoon and we have a driver for this weekend and sorry all....its not drew...he decided to have jason drive the car..i think hes the only one tommy will ever trust to race his car. thanks in advance for helping out jason. i think he is having stlracing.com withdrawls though...expect to hear from him tomorrow. i think he was ready to break out of the hospital today..they wouldnt let us wheel him down to smoke..poor guy...once again thank you to everyone who has called, visited, posted, etc..it means a lot to both of us. especially thanks again randy for everything you have done to help us all out. you're truely a good friend. thanks again everyone for everything..
28s wife
amy

WHAT?! HE DOESN'T TRUST ME TO DRIVE HIS CAR

TOM TOM,
HOW COULD YOU NOT TRUST ME? WHERE DO YOU THINK CHRIS GOT HIS DRIVING ABILITY? LOL!!! GLAD TO HEAR YOU'RE COMIN HOME TOMORROW. I KNOW AMY WILL TAKE CARE OF YA REAL GOOD THOUGH. BUT MARY AND I MISS YOUR FUNNY BUTT AND CAN'T WAIT FOR YA TO HANG WITH US AGAIN.
LOVE YA SWEETIE!!!

Hey Tommy, Glad to hear you are feeling better. I have a disguise kit that you can borrow Friday. It might let you sneak in and drive the car.LOL Seriously, get well soon buddy.

Mike

Back