Congratulations George W. & Matt Blunt

Millsey

Congratulations Mr. President!!!

Congratulations to our new Missouri Gov. - Matt Blunt!!

im just happy to get all the negativity off the tv, sick of it, lets get back to lawnwower racin, indoor midgets, more reruns of poker championship, { NOT}
BIKINI football, stuff like that.

wwwwwhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooo

I'm with you...

Thank God this election appears to be over (and yes, congrats W.!)

But I'm ready to check out those indoor midget at DuQuoin in a couple months!

BOO to YOU!!!

slidewaysBOOOOOOOOO...4 more years of hell!!! BOOOOO

WRONG! Bush is by far a lot beter than the fag lover/baby killer Kerry!:eek: :eek:

why don't you slide your way on down there!:eek:

Please! You're going to sit there and tell me this US is in a better position now than it was four years ago? hmm lets take a look, economy ****s, gas prices ****, Bush's Education "NO CHILD left behind" ****s and he won't even stand behind it, we're fighting a pointless f'n war just so Bush can get his rocks off, and we're letting a G.D. terrorist walk the planet with no forseeable plan to catch him.

Given all that crap. I'd take my chance with unproven newcomer rather than put up with 4 more years of HELL..

YES...WELCOME TO HELL.

what ever

BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA!!

No one cares!! Kerry is a fag lover why do u think he got califonia?

Bush is awsomem, maby he has a few flaws, but its beter than kerry whould do!

Kerry says Ill do this and that and Bush does nothing right B.S.

thats all i have to say about that

oh ya i would say fix yourself but you can't fix stupid!:eek:

Clinton---> Record Surplus*******Bush---> Record Deficit
Clinton---> Low Gas Prices*******Bush---> Sky High Gas Prices
Clinton---> Booming Economy*******Bush---> Unstable Economy
Clinton---> 8 years of peace*******Bush---> 2 Years of war in Iraq, 3 in Afghanistan
Clinton---> Support from Allies*******Bush---> What are Allies?
Clinton---> Lower cost of living*******Bush---> Higher cost of living
Clinton---> Tax cuts for middle class*******Bush---> Tax cuts for the rich

Does anyone else see a pattern here? I get to spend 4 more years watching my 401K suffer, paying more money out to commute 25 miles one way to work, and watch my taxes increase, all the while having to worry if the draft is going to be started because Bush is constantly starting wars. Forget morals, you gotta vote for the big picture. So what if he supports gay marriage, does that really affect your bottom line, and your paycheck? No. But what Bush is doing is killing our economy and the middle class.

Bush started his first four years with the economy headed into a recession, a world economy on a big downturn, looming corporate accounting problems that had been building for decades, US pilots being shot at on a constant basis by the Iraqis in the no fly zones that we set up to keep them from killing off another few hundred thousand people, Iraq violating every UN requirement put on them, a large chunk of the world not too fond of the US already, North Korea and Iran working on nukes right under our noses while we ignored the issue, and then 9/11 in his first year in office. Considering all of this, it is pretty amazing that the economy is growing at record rates, it was a very short economic downturn, and home ownership has gone through the roof, and almost everyone benefited from the tax cuts (rich and poor). I was out of work for 5 months because of the economy and 9/11, but I am not sure how this would be the responsibility of the president. After 9/11 should we have sat back and let Afghanistan train another 20,000 terrorists instead of invading? Read the 9/11 commision report if you have any doubt about what kind of a threat Bin Laden, Al Qaeda, and the Taliban posed. I learned alot from the report that never made the evening news. Should we have let Iraq go on for a couple more years until France and Germany got the UN sanctions lifted and let them build up their chemical, biological, and nuclear programs? Read the Duelfer report that was presented to congress if you have any doubts about this one (http://www.cia.gov/cia/reports/iraq_wmd_2004/index.html). The report is pretty long winded, although the key findings section is only around 20 pages. We missed the boat (along with most of the world) on what happened to Saddam's WMD stockpiles, but even Russia came out over the summer and said they had provided the US with information about Saddam wanted to carry out terrorist attacks against the US. Although Clinton himself was a pretty popular person with many around the world, the international press and many citizens have taken a more and more anti-American swing since the end of the cold war. With the USSR gone, we have gotten the blame for everything bad that happens around the world. This is not something new in the last few years, but it is getting a lot more attention than it did in the past because of Iraq. After going on longer than I probably should have, my point is that all of these issues did not suddenly appear the day Bush was sworn in and given the size of these problems, we are not in too bad of shape. The economy is looking up, Afghanistan is being brought under control and even had elections, Iraq will be a completely different place once they have elections and we are allowed clean out Fallujah, Al Qaeda is being dismantled, is on the run, and has not attacked inside of the US again, China is finally working with us to take care of the North Korea nuke problem, the UN is finally trying to do something about nukes in Iran after a lot of pushing from the US, etc. President Bush may not have done everything perfect, but this is not too bad of a list for 4 years of work. There is still a lot that needs to be done, and the next four years will show us how his presidency will go down in history. Sorry about the lecture.

I was not really crazy about either of them, but on the JOB issue here are a couple of things to think about......Bush will be the first president since Herbert Hoover served during the Great Depression to end his (first) term with fewer jobs than when he started. Also, Bush officials tried to reclassify "burger-flipping" fast food jobs as manufacturing jobs to offset the obscene job loss in that sector. And a Bush-Cheney campaign aide even offered this prescription for unhappy workers in low-paying jobs: "Take a Prozac", but how can they do that with the health covereage being so unaffordable? Did we need a change? Maybe....maybe not....time will tell.

Footnote - I am not saying there is anything wrong with "burger-flipping", it is a job and there are not too many of them around right now, just stating what was done.

These threads can go on and on with one person for Bush and the other for Kerry. The only thing we can hope for now is that everything will turn around for the better...the War, the Economy, etc.

ITS A SAD SAD DAY,,,,everyone should go to wallgreens and buy all the KY Jelly you can ,,because its going to hurt for the next 4 year!!! :mad:

Back