Melvin Gets New Pierce Mod

BIG-GUN

==============================================================

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sure, Rusty Griffaw wins both the UMP Modified Feature and the UMP Late Model Feature now everyone wants to get in on the act!!!

John Barr
The Trashdog

And anyway, Rodney did double duty a few years back, so just maybe these guys seen him do it for so long they thought they might try it out!!!

Bring Rodney to MCS...lol

Rodney's won there before, shouldn't be afraid of a little traveling.

John Barr
The Trashdog

Nah, Wouldn't mind seeing Rodney at MCS again, bring both cars have some fun!!! If Rodney laps Rusty at MCS in the Modified division he'll have acheived something that's for sure....lol

John Barr
The (Winnie?) Trashdog

Rodney can come try to pick up the $100 bounty on Rusty in the modifieds this weekend. That would be a good show.

John Barr
The Trashdog

you are wrong

Rusty has won in his modified a few times a "Melivin's track"

Melvin is fast but I am pretty sure "1 he will not go out of his way to race him,due to Mt Vernon is not on his scedual.

# 2 We will see how Melivin does in the mod give him a little seat time every car is different.

#3(modified) Bring It

trouble

name an instance in the last 2 years that Rusty has touched a car.
I can pull a few post about your drivers on this site recently.
Go follow you "precious drivers"Rusty keeps his nose clean and checkered flag in his hand and laughs at people like you,

Michele

BIG-GUN why are you running your mouth about him getting a modified? im sure he will be fast in it...but i doubt hes going to "Smoke Some ***" in it every week...im sure he will win some races...but what does he have that any other pierce's don't have that are going to make him that fast?

Which track has Rusty won at that Rodney hasn't? Highland, Godfrey, Bellville, Pevely,Mtvn, MCS,TriCity,orSFCR. Rusty has won at this track and Rodney has never been to victory lane.

big gun

mr big gun probably doesnt even have any type of association with the drivers that he refers to if so, i am not sure that they would support any of his comments he is probably just running his mouth. let the Drivers and the racers and not to mention all of the races won speak for themselves.

All drivers mentions are due respect because they have earned their status.

I beleive growing up at the race track as i have,that the actual drivers
do not get on local web sites and say a word.

All they want to do is race.

It is wonderful that Melvin bought a Modified,but what does that have to do with bashing another driver??

He's a Melvin fan, and excited his favorite driver has a new Pierce Mod. Rodney is a good driver and fully capable of winning in the late models anywhere. I'm going to enjoy seeing him in the mod, him and Mavert will probably hook up for some good racing at Mt. Vernon.

Still there is that $100 bounty on Rusty at MCS...lol

Rodney has won at MCS before, I'm wanting to say a Sunday holiday show about 2 years ago. I forget the holiday but I can remember taking a picture of him in victory lane.

John Barr
The Trashdog

i like how he says its bad fast and it hasnt been tested yet...im sure it looks bad fast sitting in the garage :D and what do you mean you werent bad mouthing rusty..you said melvin would run circles around rusty?? ( thats not bad mouthing him???? ) excuse me..how many feature wins does rusty have this year in how many weeks.??..lets see weve been racing about 6 weeks and he arleady has about 10 wins?? how can you bad mouth him if he won 17 races in a row?

big gun......as a true Melvin fan, don't get people started on here....just like jeffleigh said, if you keep this up, this tread will never stop....

Back