No Right to Protest at Belle-Vegas

Appearantly we found out tonight troutman runs the speedway tried to protest a motor cash in hand and got cussed up and down for it LOL . No wonder you don't have any cars or people ...cuss me in front of a 9 year old real classy hate to say it but good by belle Vegas

You dont have the money you lying bastard.I was there you wouldn't put it up,so shut up or get the cash you lying bas***d!!!

Funny the cash was in troutmans hand as well as hoeners and was in front of the whole infield the money is no issue . Troutman just don't want to do his job and whining nope just like to see your crank...stroke stroke

LMAO Bring a watch next time so you get your protest in during the allotted time! The rules were followed to the letter, you had 15 minutes from the checkered flag to be at the scales with the money, but after releasing the car in question after 18 minutes you were still not on the scales! Also, see your still good in the lying dept! You are not the car owner or driver so you didn't have any right to protest. There was no money in my hand at anytime! You need to read the rule book if you ever decide the rules pertain to you anyway!

That's funny cause hornet brought me down cash in hand only for trout to lie his *** off. But that's okay like I said money is no issue so we will see you wednesday.

what does it matter? jon passed clean on the outside..... he won the race clean. its done and over. i guess its if you cant beat them then b*tch about them....

Austin "bigdog"
im not afraid to post my name either
btw i am a fan the 82 also

That's funny cause hornet brought me down cash in hand only for trout to lie his *** off. But that's okay like I said money is no issue so we will see you wednesday.

The only liar here is you! Doesn't matter to me one bit if there's a protest, but we all know who were dealing with here.

Jim knows what he is doing you don't have to tear the engine apart to check the stroke, he has been around the sport long enough , if he thought for a minute that the 96 cars engine was illeagle he would be the first one to check it. And I know for a fact its 100% allied leagle because I built it. I think that the 96 team has done there homework and its paying off. James Headrick

What parts of these procedures don't you seem to understand Spritz!

ILLEGAL CARS
A.A.R.A. reserves the right to check anything on any
car at any time. All cars MUST meet requirements
at all times. All cars MUST have a starter and battery
capable of turning the motor sufficient to P. & G., or you
MUST pull the heads for a cubic inch check. If any car is
found to be illegal and is assessed a fine, the fine MUST
be paid before the car, driver or owner will be allowed
to participate in any A.A.R.A. events, regardless of the
current owner of the car. The person registering as the
owner will be considered such until notified, in writing,
to the Association.
PROTESTING: Cars running in a restricted class should
be fully prepared for inspection at any time. Bring the
necessary parts and personnel to re-install.
1. All cars MUST pass a technical inspection. You MUST
be a participating driver or registered owner of a car
participating in the race program that night to submit a
protest.
2. You have thirty (30) minutes after the results of any
race is posted to protest the finish of that race. After thirty
(30) minutes has elapsed, no protesting of the finish will
be allowed. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK
THE FINISH TO SEE THAT YOU ARE SATISFIED. If
it is determined that an error was made in scoring, the
points and money will be adjusted accordingly.
3. Cost to check bore & stroke and c.c. head is $150.00.
To remove the oil pan and check anything in the motor
is $300.00 A minimum of $10.00 cost for a protest is
required for a visual inspection. Any protest for legality
MUST be made within 15 minutes after their respective
feature is completed. ALL protests MUST be specific and
in writing as to what is to be checked.
4. Cars protested will be torn down at a cost designated
by the protest man. This cash money will be turned over
to, and held by, the protest man until a determination as
to legality is made. If the car is found to be illegal, the
money will be refunded. If the car is found to be legal, the
protested car owner will receive the money. During the
tear-down ONLY the protest man, two (2) men from the
protested car, the protester, and designated Officials will
be permitted in the impound area.
5. Illegal parts may be confiscated by the association

if you can't beat them protest how about beating them with a lil home work and seems funny a protest on motor at belle vegas thats rich

That's right throw more money at it in troutville we don't tech **** LOL

You've seen the rules pertaining to protests posted above, if you wish to protest again make sure you are not just flying blind and don't have a clue about procedures. Continue with your childish rant now! (Somehow I envision a brat sitting on the floor beating it's fists up and down)

Back