Nominations still open?

FaithfulFan

www.eatonracing.net
I was just wondering if the Nomination process was still open for the 2005 RAMS. If there is another member that wants to run (or that someone else wants to nominate) is that still a possibility? I'm sure Wolf doesn't want to get a victory by going unopposed. Can someone help me (and others) out with this question? Can RAMS members still be nominated for the position of President, Vice President, Treasurer, etc or are nominations closed?

well I dunno??? that more of a veteran rams members that have more knoweledge fo the by laws.... I do know that we are in need of a secutary/treasure Ms. reando is only doing that job on a Temp base's

FaithfulFan said:
Well, I'd say..........ask someone. Perhaps the current President!!!!!
I see no reason that more nominations can't be accepted.. as far as I know a date hasn't been set for the election yet. as Smurf said, we don't even have a nominee for sec/treaserer..I'd say nominations are still open.

Good...

Looks like there is still time for me to sign up for RAMS membership and be nominated for the 2005 RAMS President. Bob, where do I sign up?????

FaithfulFan said:
Looks like there is still time for me to sign up for RAMS membership and be nominated for the 2005 RAMS President. Bob, where do I sign up?????
Crystal, I hereby accept the position of campaign manager!!!
Oh wait, you didn't ask.

Ok.......

YOU'RE HIRED!!!!!!
First things first though, we have to get my money paid for the RAMS membership. I have to be a paid member first.

FaithfulFan said:
YOU'RE HIRED!!!!!!
First things first though, we have to get my money paid for the RAMS membership. I have to be a paid member first.
Done!!!! I will have to find out who has the membership cards
get your dues turned in to them, & presto, you are a member.

Hey Bob

BAD BOB said:
Done!!!! I will have to find out who has the membership cards
get your dues turned in to them, & presto, you are a member.
Hey Bob, can you magically make a 2005 Pierce Modified appear in my garage? Presto..... you kill me :p

Nominations would not still be open... However, you could still "write-in" a vote on the ballot. The election actually should have been held this past meeting, but what we'll have to do is hold the election and brief meeting (like we did last year) before the awards banquet.

Millsey said:
Nominations would not still be open... However, you could still "write-in" a vote on the ballot. The election actually should have been held this past meeting, but what we'll have to do is hold the election and brief meeting (like we did last year) before the awards banquet.
I wasn't aware that the ballots had already been printed up.
Who or what determines that the nominations are not still open?
Is that determined by the membership, the President, or is that written somewhere in the by laws? Also, who made the decision about the election and the "brief meeting" before the banquet? 1st I've heard about it..

You're right. I don't give a flying **** if you hold elections or not. I'll just take my sponsor and go elsewhere... Screw this.

Millsey said:
You're right. I don't give a flying **** if you hold elections or not. I'll just take my sponsor and go elsewhere... Screw this.

When I was a little boy and played sand lot ball, the little kid that owned the ball would get mad and take his ball and go home....After a while, we got together ang bought another ball.

Millsey said:
Well guess what, better find your money for another ball then.
Not sure what that means but, I think Duck has already secured
2 sponsors @ $500.00 each... they probably won't be giving out
"free Salsa" but guess what...they give it away at Taco Bell

Millsey said:

And some wonder why the guys at Doe Run won't join the RAMS while Jeff is in charge.

Back